Vault Girl Mod Development Thread

Deleted4077875User

Is it normal that the thump up animation, if i pick up a bubble head, is the normal pipboy? and only the weaponsmith skill animation is normal, too but why? :S

sorry for my bad english

Not sure, it's possible I missed one of the animations. Do you get a Vault Girl thumbsup for other things? Mod isn't complete.

This doesn't seem to be compatible with DEF_UI because it overwrites pipboy_invpage.swf which DEF_UI needs so that you don't CTD when trying to access the submenus in the Pipboy. Will there ever be a patch?

A temporary fix would be copying the pipboy_invpage.swf from DEF_UI and pasting it into Vault Girl Mod Alpha, zipping it up and installing it.

There is a DEF_UI patch, try it out. If it doesn't work use your method.

Wasn't there an .swf for Gun Nut? I don't think I've managed to download one.

Yes but it was never released I think.

To make a patch. All you need to do is use Free Flash Decompiler to copy the new shapes from my files to the files of the mod you want a patch for. You have to set it to update bounds. Sometimes they change the name of the shape if the mod your making a patch for added new shapes.

Cool, that helps but How do you set it to update bounds? that's my problem now, vault girl is down and to the right of her armor icons, (on the Pipboy:INV:Apparel tab).

thx bigCman

EDIT: Or perhaps, I didn't copy over enough shapes? I only copied the armor shapes and the three vault girl shapes. should I copy more? all? more than just the shapes? thx again :smile: I love this vault girl mod, I would love to patch it for a few different mods.

Update bounds is something you select when importing vector graphics in jpex. It's an option in the menu.

My extended dialogue interface mod is acting up, could this possibly mess extended dialogue interface up? if so, how do i uninstall this

Install extended dialogue interface over my mod. I never got around to releasing an patch I think. You can uninstall this mod the same you uninstall any mod using the nexus mod manager.

i been trying to fix this but i cant figure it out. i have def ui hud framework and vlad sort mod as well as vault girl alpha. if i install def ui and hud and vlad everything works and the pip boy is there. but when i use the vault girl mod well....thats when this happens and my extended dialog doesn't work as it should. i havent tried deleting the interface folder yet.

any help thank you.

UQY8KaA.jpg

Are you using the correct patches? If so it's possible they updated their mod since my patch and messed things up.

yes i am using the correct patches in your mod. worth mentioning def ui got a update to 1.5.1 hud framework is at 1.0f and vald sorting is ay 9.0.3

I also noticed that when i uninstall the vault girl mod i get the 2b vault i had 2 months ago yet for some reason it pulling that back.

Edited by sakurarozu

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this mod broke my perks. every blank vault boy has only one choice for perks and it happens to be the max out star. the names also changed to new perks which i never heard of.

http://imgur.com/a/IOsinHU

I've never seen this happen before. Either way just delete the perkmenu file.

Fallout 4/ Data/ interface/ levelupmenu.swf and delete that s#*!. If it's my mod then maybe Bethesda updated something and f*#@ed everything up, could also be some other mod if you have other mods that edit the levelupmenu.

this mod broke my perks. every blank vault boy has only one choice for perks and it happens to be the max out star. the names also changed to new perks which i never heard of.

the *Blank Vault Boy(s)* and *Mis-Aligned vault boy* means a mod has messed up the perk requirements (either a single mod itself, or a mod conflict where 2 mods are editing the perk tree), i highly doubt this mod would cause that

the only thing that can cause that will be a mod that edits the actual record of the perks. user interface and hud edits will not cause this issue. not too mention this mod does not even touch the perk tree elements

Edited by Guest

the *Blank Vault Boy(s)* and *Mis-Aligned vault boy* means a mod has messed up the perk requirements (either a single mod itself, or a mod conflict where 2 mods are editing the perk tree), i highly doubt this mod would cause that

the only thing that can cause that will be a mod that edits the actual record of the perks. user interface and hud edits will not cause this issue. not too mention this mod does not even touch the perk tree elements

after uninstalling this mod, i regained most of my perks. the only one i lost is the ninja in the agility tree. i only have one mod that changes the HUD menu and it worked fine before.

• 2 weeks later...