• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By "It simply isn't there" I mean the textures aren't in the game. The game looks the exact same as vanilla, and frankly I'm about ready to give up. This is absolutely ridiculous, why the hell does this have to be so god damn hard to simply get working?

Pick what it is your wanting to see so I can compare and screen shoot that item or area...archive invalidate the game, if Mo's invalidated is not enabled or fomm's version then NO, nothing will show up.

"Archive invalidate" tells the game engine to "invalidate it's own bsa archives ", so out side textures and mesh files, even loose or other bsa archive " will run.

if all this time, this has not been done..? you will never see any mods loose files show up in this game.

xlive controls will also do this too.

Thank you for your efforts to help me, I truly appreciate it. You are a very kind person, and I think I'd be hard pressed to find someone who would have went out of their way to this extent just for the purpose of assisting me.

I have concluded this is a lost cause. It pisses me off how this can be so convoluted, and it just isn't worth it to continue. NMC Texture Pack can go f*#@ itself.

Thanks once again, I truly and utterly appreciate it. :)

have you verified the contents of the downloaded data? it sounds as if the packages are corrupted. or there are zero length files after installed.

windows explorer exact size of the archived data. post it.

I own many devices I have at my disposal for testing mods on. laptops and PC's.

Operating systems on all available to me and I have access to online systems too VIA remotes.

start with retail..XP vintages 2007 era and upwards. If the data is extracted and inspected to be valid, then kept in a folder, it can be dropped into Mo's mod folder and be recognized as mod......Thus by passing any networking requirements " .NET" Junk...interfering with the focused objective at hand.

fallout 3 is very simple. even a basic retail game..NON goty version...nmc will work.

I think the tools your using are at fault..or where the game is being installed at, steam games, all of them use decryption s methods to install the games...if your PC is not up to date, there will be problems that most certainly to occur....a known fact....">NET" junk.

but not raw retail. patched using the official patches programs and also a steam backwards compatible executable to comply with xlive devices....fallout 3 is and always will be an xbox game and uses xlive controls and DRM software to maintain insolvencies with in it's structures.

there really isn't much left to even talk about here...any mod will be at risk of not working if it is corrupted.

IF the engine was not "DE-encrypted" due to network issues, nothing will work right ever in the game...at this point your only choice is to reinstall all the software's involved, something some where got really hosed up bad.