• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not on this particular install, no. I just used NMM. Is the NMC texture pack even in that Plugins list? If so, I must be blind because I don't see it :/

there is no mmc plugin too see, it's a texture pack only. But, I still needed to see what is going on there.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Fallout3.esm

Anchorage.esm

ThePitt.esm

StreetLights.esm

BrokenSteel.esm

PointLookout.esm

Zeta.esm

Edited by Purr4me

Okay, I fixed the load order, now what?

switching PC's, I have not installed Nmm on ten, I have my reasons.

I will look and see "exactly" where your files might be...based on the build of Nmm, ? and the packages installed, I will attempt the same thing and see where these files end up.

It may also be possible you are suffering from xlive Direct-x files missing for this game and that OS.

hear me out, windows ten Will not allow Obsolete data even from Microsoft to be installed, so, some files required for direct draw might not be installed.

Or could actually be a problem with nmm structuring..after all it is in beta. mmc..is your key. It's packaging.

correct, I am searching My down loads on a few drives to save money, I use cell tech to connect so downloads cost me.

OR..you open what you downloaded with 7z and see whats in it.

on your drive, Nmm installs and uses a temp folder for extractions, here, I used MUW and it is installed with Nmm, Butm the data is found here(C:\users\username\current\AppData\Local\Temp\CdFileMgr)

Edited by Purr4me