Good body + skin + face + har combo to get rid of the neck seam

pspjoseph

Your using Bodyslide right? I don't know much about the building of bodies in Bodyslide, and the affect it has on textures. But from what I've read, there can be some undesirable results (seams). You may be mixing up the UNP textures for CBBE build, or something like that. I would look it up on Google, as there are some people have asked before that may help you. I can't share the links though as the posts are from "The Site That Shall Not Be Named", and that is not allowed. Or, you can hope a someone stumbles on this post that know what they're talking about. Either way, good luck. :)

The moniker of the site explains itself I think, we're apparently not allowed to refer to site by name or link to it. It has two L's in the tile though. when it comes to body mods and animation mods, I would say its members are an authority (in my opinion).

Just Google: Need help with skin texture and BodySlide issue

It should be the first result. Although, just a heads up. I really recommend an AdBlocker before going there. Something like Adblock Plus, trust me. It's needed on that site.

Edited by DaddyDirection

Fyi - its okay to link to LoversLab now. They've put in an age gateway.

Common mistake for users of Bodyslide: despite an output body being labeled as UNP, it is still a CBBE body. Textures designed for UNP will not work with any CBBE based body as the UV map is different between the two. You need to look for textures that are designed for either CBBE or UUNP rather than UNP.

Fyi - its okay to link to LoversLab now. They've put in an age gateway.

Common mistake for users of Bodyslide: despite an output body being labeled as UNP, it is still a CBBE body. Textures designed for UNP will not work with any CBBE based body as the UV map is different between the two. You need to look for textures that are designed for either CBBE or UUNP rather than UNP.

That is why it was not allowed? I always assumed there was some sort of beef going on between the two sites or something. :P That makes more sense. Either way, good to know. I guess that hasn't caught on though, as I usually see people dodging the name of the site. Is the age gate like really new or something?

Edited by DaddyDirection

1. Your CBBE is outdated. Update it to the latest version. It doesn't even go by that name as of...two years ago?

2. Only use CBBE textures on CBBE meshes. UNP textures are not compatible.

3. Only use one body mod. CBBE and 7B conflict.

4. Univision is not compatible with CBBE, despite what it says. Or, well, it's compatible with a version that was available several years ago.

5. BodySlide has nothing to do with textures. It doesn't cause seams.

6. ECE is outdated. Use RaceMenu is you're going to use RaceMenu presets. You also don't need the RANs Headmesh if you have either mod.

Basically;

- Delete all body/face mods. Leave hair/eyebrow/whatever mods.

- Install CBBE and BodySlide. RaceMenu too.

- Only use mods that are on the CBBE mod list. FairSkin is on it.

Incorrect. If you generate a mesh with UUNP, then it's UNP-compatible, not CBBE.

Incorrect. If you generate a mesh with UUNP, then it's UNP-compatible, not CBBE.

Maybe things have changed. Pretty certain the last time I looked at it, it was stated that the UNP shape body was still CBBE and needed CBBE textures.

Maybe things have changed. Pretty certain the last time I looked at it, it was stated that the UNP shape body was still CBBE and needed CBBE textures.

Nope. It's always been that if you use UUNP to create a mesh, the mesh will always be UNP-compatible.

BodySlide = CBBE.

UUNP = UNP.