Teabone3

• 1 month later...

Hey so as a fellow Canadian (Peterborough, not too far from Toronto) I would like to add the biggest thing I've been looking for in a Ronto DLC/Mod: Snow. We still haven't really gotten to see our Nuclear Winter, and I think this would have crazy potential to do so. Do you think it could possibly done? Maybe by contacting some of the popular weather mod authors and seeing if they could help you out? for huge snowbanks you could even just retexture some regular debris. It's your mod, and do what you will with it, I just stumbled across it and figured I'd make a suggestion

• 1 month later...

We'd like to thank the author of "Xander's Aid" mod for helping get this incredibly ambitious project back up off the ground, after a strenuous snag in development. Thanks all for your patience!

Development has been going smoothly. The overall pip-boy map has been created to work as a reference for the actual level design scaling. If you would like weekly updates its best to follow our Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/falloutnewronto

Edited by Teabone3

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a Canadian i would love this mod. will you be adding things like the royal Canadian museum, Toronto railway museum and china town? like each museum gives you a unique item like sten gun from the ROM and rail gun from the Toronto railway museum. also the Exhibition Place.