New Screenshots!

Dench

This is awesome! I love the Azura pic the most. :wub:

Same, they look great and I love Azura. I hope many of the other gods will be around too, I enjoyed that aspect of Oblivion.

Not to mention the size! They like 5x bigger than in Oblivion. :thumbsup:

Thank you so much :) I love that robe from the flamethrower it reminds me of Ezio from assassins creed XD

THAT IS SO WEIRD. I thought the exact same thing haha! The funny thing is that a flamethrower coming out of your hands has nothing to do with Ezio. It must resemble the bad-ass in him.

Oooh, so those robes are actually brown, in the original scan they looked kind of blue, which made me think Beth was just retexing robes over and over again like in Oblivion.

This pic has to be the most photo real i have ever seen??

I wonder if its taken witht he 360, imagen if it was maxed out for pc. Or was it.:unsure:

I might need a new video card

http://img.elderscrolls.net/news/gi-nov-02.jpg

Edited by Thor.

Minus the mandible's, which a crab like that has for tearing its victim apart to eat, the Mudcrab look's dangerous. Pincer's large enough to crush the character to death instantly add's to my mind a dangerous mystic. To have the mandible's also bearing down on the players mind would give me an energy boost to want avoid getting too close.

Lovely barmaid. A brawl definitely would ensue if I were to be side by side with another male who has interest in her. A friends shoving match, a full blood drawing fist fight, to a down right deadly course of action, and ends in a submit or die, she's mine tonight.

The wilderness in the back ground of the character and beast's, if it holds true in motion as the game Oblivion began to and the OBSE assisted in enhancing the game will draw the attention of the eye's, as suggested in Morrowind, to stop and look around.

If the artist meant the bow to be a spirit glowing type only obtained by casting the spell it definitely will be a great addition to defeat the foe, as long as the flare and stream's don't interfere with the eye to target the intended.

Those are some powerfully intense pose's.

I am one old gamer with experience for being patient and waiting. I feel like child again and want to ask, "Are we there yet?" I am finding my desire to have the game now. I have never laid down on the floor and stomped my feet and pounded my fist, and throwing a tantrum before, but I feel like I would if there was a chance I was get the game any sooner. http://www.thenexusforums.com/public/style_emoticons/dark/biggrin.gif