Sordohom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Santa is dead...HE'S DEAD, JIM ! :psyduck:

You just have to BELIEVE, ghosu.

Also, has anyone seen OP since this thread began? :whistling:

Dunno. Maybe making this thread was a mere elaborate, but simplistic, troll.

i second this seemed to good to be true lol

Santa is dead...HE'S DEAD, JIM ! :psyduck:

You just have to BELIEVE, ghosu.

Also, has anyone seen OP since this thread began? :whistling:

Dunno. Maybe making this thread was a mere elaborate, but simplistic, troll.

i second this seemed to good to be true lol

I'm thinking that maybe he had a few too many. It's never a good idea to post and promise when you've been drinking.

Now that I said that, he will probably release 150 new armors just to prove me wrong, story of my life. :laugh: But honestly, If he even did one or two of the armors posted here I think that would be fantastic, and I hope he does and more power to him. :smile:

Combo male/female clothing attire. Knee length brown leather coat. Dark teal button up shirt. Blue jeans. Matching plain brown leather bracers and boots. Would need to be craftable, have a good armor rating and be both enchantable and upgradeable with leather. The set would need to be wearable by NPCs, especially Inigo and Vilja (CBBE slim body). Matching brown leather Australian Outback hats would be great as well. The female shirt would have more buttons undone. 2K resolution quality. For detail, an insignia on the back of the coats reading Dovahkiin Posse. A gold star on the lapel would look official, even though the Dovakiin Posse do not need badges.

What a nice offer to make these armor requests.