Taking Requests: 50 Armor Mods

Sordohom

I'm a 3D artist and well I've decided that I am going to take your requests. Now this might be a little steep, but I'm going to take 50 armor/clothing mod requests. Yes I said 50! :yes: I'm open to just about any kind of request. It could be an armor from another game, from a movie, from real life, etc. Though I'll only take one request per person and it has to actually fit to some degree in the game, which means I wont be doing anything that could be considered unrealistic in Skyrim like I dunno a pair of sneakers, or a suit of power armor. Now you can request a full set of armor, or something simple like a single helmet, pair of gauntlets/gloves, etc. This may take me a long time to complete due to life and work, but this is something I intend to do. I'll be working on each request one at a time and move onto the next when finished. When I'm completely finished I will upload all the armor/clothing mods in a large armor pack for everyone to enjoy.

Edited by Sordohom

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racial Armor Sets: A set of armor from each race, designed to reflect their homelands and most common uses (rather then the generic in game styles used only once by each level of material).

-Altmer (High Elves): A cloth set detailed with various arcane ornaments and crystals. With this try and do something with the gloves and boots rather then leaving it only to the hood and robes like was left in the vanilla cloth sets for the game.

-Argonian: A light leather set with peices of scaled hide and feathers to represent the reptilian (not just argonian) and avian wildlife from these dense marshes, perhaps some minor peices of vegetation (to represent the hist). Nothing with fur as it should be somewhat amphibious and not seem like it would get to heavy or rot easier from water.

-Bosmer (Wood Elves): A light armor set consisting of furs, hides, and layered Ironbark (bark from tree's whose natural wood is as strong as iron and is difficult, but not impossible to carve, boasting in the end as much protection as iron at a fraction of the wight). Maybe include decorative inlays in areas of large sections of this bark? Unless the plan comes out to be more of an animal hide cover akin to the forsworn or Stormcloak Officer design.

-Breton: A runic chainmail/leather and cloth set to represent their mixed bloodline of men and mer, as well as pouches or satchels on the side to show their readiness for nearly any task as a part of their cultural quest obsession. Maybe include harpy feathers or Echatere horns? This is probably a light armor set but could be heavy armor too.

-Dunmer (Dark Elves): A fancy chitin or bonemold set of armor, light or heavy. Yes i realize we just got this in the Dragonborn DLC, but Id personally like to see something more detailed.

-Imperial: Maybe something different or a variation of the Imperial Armor sets that exist already, something a bit more commanding of the ruling race of tamriel? http://img03.deviantart.net/03e8/i/2012/029/f/4/imperial_armor_by_manusia_no_31-d4o2pkj.jpg perhaps for an example of something different? Likely a heavy armor.

-Khajiit: A light armor set designed for maximum mobility and lightness to help avoid overheating in the deserts or getting too heavy in their rainforests of their native lands, as well as drawing attention to their usual guerrilla warfare tactics like the argonians, covering just the vital points. A form of leather and moonstone could be used here, but chitin isnt out of the question considering the Salogander chitin inspired armor from the Moonpath to Elsewyr mod.

Nord: Perhaps a revamped, modernized version of the already existing Ancient Nord Armor you see Draugr wearing, adding small draconic ornamentations, but maybe with some insulating furs. Heavy Armor.

-Orsimer (Orc): A varient style of orcish armor, taking away a bit of armor from the arms and legs to allow maximum mobility for more power in a swing bringing attention to their berseker like style of fighting that is most common among orcs. Maybe include symbols or shoulder peices representing Malacath, the most common orcish deity?

-Redguard: A light chain and cloth mix, most of the metal being covered and the cloth being styled for the desert to represent their homeland. Maybe make it a paler or brown color to match the sands of their homes. The most we see in game (without other armor mods) is their standard cloth garb and head cover, plus their scimitars.

If youre looking for something a bit more challenging in the way of armor mechanics and uniqueness, perhaps this thread on Blessed Armor could be looked at. In it is the idea for at least a few armor sets and would need to be elaborated more or given more thought, but the base thought is to have each hold have a unique set of armor for Thanes only to get a hold of somehow (likely bought from the Jarl's Steward or a small quest), and each set has a unique four piece set enchantment. https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4452560-skyrim-blessing-armor/

I requested a simple mod not long ago and you dont even have to make new meshes all i want is for skyrim to have a armor system like fallout 4 where the armor comes in parts ill send you a link to my post and thanks lots for reading this! https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/4171410-modular-armor-pieces/ i guess you can say its an armor mod i didnt wanna go overboard knowing youre the only person thats ever posted they would take requests lol good luck on youre projects!

Edited by Guest

I have two requests ...

One is a n armor port (or complete remake if you prefer) of the Hellgate:London Female Templar Armor. There is version made for Oblivion here. And a previous thread request here.

Second is a simple mesh edit, I'd like some "half bodies" to use as a modding resource ... More details here.

I have one request:The Fallen Knight Set from Dark Souls 3.Light Armour,Glass Armor Rating.

Pic:

http://darksouls3.wiki.fextralife.com/file/Dark-Souls-3/fallen_knight_set_small.jpg

Sadly,I couldn't find any pictures of it's back.Some Dark Souls 3 Videos should show the back though.

I would love to see some variety for pirate-ish outfits.

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/0/00/Assassin's_Creed_IV_-_Captain_Morgan's_redingote_concept_art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20131221064013

Anything with this frock type of deal. And for the hat I'd love for it to be feathered and NOT shaped like a regular tricorne but rather like this or similar:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/8/8b/James_cook.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141230125849&path-prefix=pl

So that there would be some variety.

I am having a real hard time finding armors for for all sorts of pirate npcs for my mod, so if you think you can/want to do something like that, I'd appreciate it. Tell you the truth I appreciate your offer either way. Cheers.