apparently werewolves have been confirmed

tony1892

Todd howard said no, to werewolves in an interview not long ago. Personally i don't really care lol.. someone will most likely make a mod, so for everyone craving it, they will have freedom to do is in the future.

there was a faked interview apparently where iirc Matt said no werewolves... but did Todd ever say such a thing?

I'm open to "evidence", but at this point I'm totally numb to this rollercoaster of information. As it looks, there are no werewolves. And it makes sense, Bethesda can focus on making the game great and make a great DLC after so we can support them. I cannot complain, I'm not worried...unless said DLC never happens.

I'm open to "evidence", but at this point I'm totally numb to this rollercoaster of information. As it looks, there are no werewolves. And it makes sense, Bethesda can focus on making the game great and make a great DLC after so we can support them. I cannot complain, I'm not worried...unless said DLC never happens.

Google....

Google....

Ha thanks :P I don't feel I'm really a person who requires to be reminded to Google things, but, this time I figured I didn't need to check. I was sure there are NO werewolves...but...

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-60857110&pid=615805

http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/52479/t1693655-werewolves-in-skyrim/

And many other threads, etc. I just googled 'werewolves skyrim' and sorted it by the past 24 hours... and voila!

Edited by natelovesyou