KotOR remake, titled Apeiron

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

PeglegJoe428

PeglegJoe428

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
There is currently an Unreal Engine remake of the original, beloved, Knights of the Old Republic in the works. I'm just trying to spread the word and the Nexus seemed like the best place. They are looking for animators and artists. Check out Poem Studios if your interested in following their progress.

The game is currently in pre-alpha development stages and they are not accepting donations at this time because they would like to get further along in development. A lot of remakes and projects of this sort tend to falter. I certainly hope that will not be the case in this instance.

The game will be released as a mod, at no cost, though you will have to own a copy of the original game.

Please, help me spread the word if you are a fan of this old gem.

Edited by PeglegJoe428, 13 June 2016 - 04:35 PM.

mcantin

mcantin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
I saw this and I am anxiously looking forward to it. The knights of the old republic was such an amazing game in my opinion,which carries no weight of course.

pitip

pitip

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts

It's good that people try to revive the classics.

PeterMartyr

PeterMartyr

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,021 posts

Cool I own it & haven't touch it since I........... what year did Win7 come out?

TheReaver80

TheReaver80

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Little late to the thread but I think I heard that there is now an Official remake of KOTOR coming out. If it is I hope EA's BS doesn't screw it up.

Allhailthecybergod

Allhailthecybergod

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Where is it?

lissahearn

lissahearn

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Little late to the thread but I think I heard that there is now an Official remake of KOTOR coming out. If it is I hope EA's BS doesn't screw it up.

Look into your heart.  You know the truth.  You know they'll screw it up big time.

jim_uk

jim_uk

There's someone watching me, I can tell.

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,923 posts

It got killed.

https://twitter.com/...410619927715840  :confused:

NMC

NMC

Resident poster

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,637 posts

I've never felt so elated and then let down by reading through this thread- it's such a shame Apeiron got shut down. KOTOR was/ is a very special game and after watching this youtube clip, I feel even worse about it.

Page loaded in: 0.690 seconds