Dragon City Mod

Triforce1

Yeah, I thought this would happen. I had even predicted the Cat coming in and trying to take over. I can't believe I actually expected you lot to listen to something I said. I even posted it on "that other site"... Well, I would've simply put a link to "that other site" when I asked this forum be closed, but the creator of "that site" asked that it not happen until later. So blame "him".

So now I appeal to the greater powers (fellow team members of a serious nature; and also the Cat) that we officially close this forum, remarking under "General Mod Talk" or something that "our other site" is the place to talk about these things, and include a link. That way, we won't continue to waste space pretending to be dictators/Computers and talking about things besides our goal. That is what the roleplaying section is for (I would love to see an RP thread created by the Cat...). So, anyone? And, tyreil, you don't get a vote. :P

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would, but no longer. Go to "that site" I told you about, and forget about this. I just politely asked LHammonds to lock this thread. That way, you will all be safe from Cat, and it will keep crazy thread stealers from coming in and pretending to be Jack Sparrow. ;D Just kidding tyreil; I love pirates as much as the next guy. So, if you want to continue being a part of this, SERIOUSLY, PM me. It has been a great ride here, time to take a step up.

Because it has gotten long enough and we have found a better, more private place away from here to talk about these ideas. If it reassures you, I have the name of the city to give you. I probably won't get in trouble... :rolleyes: Okay, the city's official name is...Wyvernhold! Like it? Good. Now, please hurry LHammonds!

Archived