Dragon City Mod

Triforce1

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ATTENTION CITIZENS. ATTENTION CITIZENS.

In the absence of our former leaders, now traitors, I will be in command of this thread! All questions, comments, and unequivocal praise should be directed straight to me! Fear not! You're in better hands now.

In the absence of our former leaders, now traitors, I will be in command of this thread! All questions, comments, and unequivocal praise should be directed straight to me! Fear not! You're in better hands now.

are you kidding me Rick I mean really

OMG it's coop (mutiny) *Shifers in fear of the new dictator* (ya right)

What's that, citizens? Are you... Correct me if I'm wrong, here, but it almost looks like you're QUESTIONING my leadership! Now, gentlemen, I know you're all good, loyal citizens, and would NEVER speak out against your new Leader, (who has your best interests at heart!) So if you could go ahead and retract your previous slander against me, I'll let you all be on your way. Sound good?

Oh, and just as a gentle reminder, Slandering of the Authority is capital treason, and anyone found guilty of such a charge will have their Labour Mandates terminated. Remember! You're in better hands now.

So your saying if we commit treason we'll be put in jail. Does that mean there's gonna be a jail in the dragon city? If so, you have to put a npc of me in it!

Jail? Oh, ho ho! Jail is a barbaric construct, created by those poor saps who used to run things. I'm happy to say that, thanks to our new Quick-N-Easy Termination System, jail is no longer necessary! Just another of the many improvements you'll see under my command! In any case, you've failed so far to retract your slander. But, since I'm just a kind and fair leader, I'll give you one more chance!

RETRACT YOUR POSITION OR BE TERMINATED. THAT IS ALL.

You're in better hands now.

Archived