LordofWar - 3 Armor Mods Deleted From Database

H00V3RD8M

It blows my mind that people would act in this way. The Rebel outfit was probably one of the top 5 great outfits ever created for a Bethesda title, and greedy scumbags have completely driven off its author.

Now we may never know what L0rd0fWar could have created had he been left alone to enjoy his hobby and share his results with us instead of contending with this awful mess which Bethesda created.

Absolutely appalling.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It blows my mind that people would act in this way. The Rebel outfit was probably one of the top 5 great outfits ever created for a Bethesda title, and greedy scumbags have completely driven off its author.

Now we may never know what L0rd0fWar could have created had he been left alone to enjoy his hobby and share his results with us instead of contending with this awful mess which Bethesda created.

Absolutely appalling.

But...but...we'll get a new generation of modders to replace him right?

Right?

Right?!?

Absolutely appalling.

But...but...we'll get a new generation of modders to replace him right?

Right?

Right?!?

Lets not start that again........

Well I was using his Scavenged NCR Armor mod and really liked it a lot. But I screwed up and accidentally deleted it when I was messing around with NMM. Figured I'd just go download it again. Oh well. And I just got lazy and had never saved it thinking I could always get whenever I needed to. :facepalm:

Or maybe he just quit modding. Some modders take down their mods when they retire, literally nothing new. Stop scapegoating console users to be the cause of every modder retiring from making mods or taking something down when the modder didn't even make that claim.

Bethesda has already been working on fixing mod theft and as far as I know none of his mods have actually been pirated.

Edited by CiderMuffin

Or maybe he just quit modding. Some modders take down their mods when they retire, literally nothing new. Stop scapegoating console users to be the cause of every modder retiring from making mods or taking something down when the modder didn't even make that claim.

Bethesda has already been working on fixing mod theft and as far as I know none of his mods have actually been pirated.

Can you please share it? I had to format my pc and this was my favorite mod by far. Please, someone.

Piracy? This is ridiculous, I was using his mod but I had to format my pc. I was about to reinstall it along with the rest of my tracking mods on nexus but it was deleted. This was my favorite mod by far and it makes the game unplayable for me. I was in love with this mod, this is just unfair.