fallout 4 xbox one

wingzero090

@rabbit 51 i was told to come here for a mod that no one seems to know is possible. bethesda.net modders arent sure so the question is is it possible to add a battlefield style prone movement to fallout or would this be impossible?

Sorry. Haven't been back by here in a while.

I've been playing the first person Bethesda games ever since Oblivion. One of the most frequently requested mods is the ability for the player character to go prone. Throughout their long series of games no one has ever accomplish making this so I'm assuming that it just plain cannot be done. Sorry.

The Rabbit

• 3 weeks later...

I was told by a widely known bethesda YouTube to come to this site and sign up and I'm now being told this sight is only for pc?

This is a good place to read about the mods now posted on the Bethesda site. It is hard to give them much of a write up using the controller pad. Maybe even check if there is an alternate author listed at the Bethesda site for the mod you are interested in.

Two mods to check out over there would be Tales from the Commonwealth and Heather Casdin.

• 3 months later...

Can somebody plz make a batman bvs armor and port it to Xbox one mods

What's a "batman bvs armor" and for which game? The Nexus hosts over 280 different games and mod requests should be posted in the Mod Requests forum of the proper game. If you had mentioned for which game you were asking about I could have re-directed you.

The Rabbit

• 3 weeks later...
Hello there Iâm new to the community and was just wondering if there is anyone out there with modding experience who could help me make a mod ? I have no modding expearince and no equipment other then a phone and Xbox but I have tons of ideas I just need someone who can bring them to life Iâm sorry for the long post I hope someone out there will help me out (btw the game that would be focused on is fallout 4 ) Edited by KingSlothra

Hello there Iâm new to the community and was just wondering if there is anyone out there with modding experience who could help me make a mod ? I have no modding expearince and no equipment other then a phone and Xbox but I have tons of ideas I just need someone who can bring them to life Iâm sorry for the long post I hope someone out there will help me out (btw the game that would be focused on is fallout 4 )

Ask on Bethesda.net if you want help with consoles. The chances of getting help here is very low when it comes to mod requests in general, let alone for consoles.