Photo

The New Site

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

FlyingFox

FlyingFox

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 246 posts
Ooo, Dark0ne! Very nice! So fast! Ahh. I can feel the breeze of the pages as they fly by my face. ahem. Yes, well, this new server/site/host/whatever you want to call it is absolutely great. Nice decision upgrading, and as always, great forums... :D

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,110 posts
Thanks for the vote of confidence :)

Spudnik

Spudnik

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 176 posts
hehehe, just dont get pneumonia from the wind...

Guest_Caliburn_*

Guest_Caliburn_*
  • Guests
At least it's a breath of fresh air and should Flyingfox catch pneumonia, he'll be glad for that breath. :P
The forums are really good though, and with the experimental shop/etc. they can only get better. ;)

Guest_Guest_Mojlnir_*

Guest_Guest_Mojlnir_*
  • Guests
Wow, quite the upgrade here. Nicely done! This site was great before the server switch but now it's uber-great. Three cheers for Dark0ne!

Switch

Switch

That thing on the wall

• Premium Member
  • 7,380 posts
yeah it is good... i especially like the new ranks :D archmaster how cool is that lol

Stampede

Stampede

Hunting trolls since '03

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,140 posts
I agree, the ranks are a really nice touch! It keeps in with the Morrowind theme :)

Dr. Corbett

Dr. Corbett

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 341 posts
Yeah! But I have several hours of flood control to do before I become archmaster. I wish I, as a mod, got some gold for it. ;-p

Actually, I was going to go talk about something related to moderation to Dark0ne... thanks everyone for helping me remind myself...

Page loaded in: 0.903 seconds