LOOT and Skyrim remastered

JoeB1961

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed you listed Nexus Mod Manager needing an update.......Mod Organizer will not work with the special edition?

No. Tannin now works for the NMM team and it has been announced that MO will not be developed further and thus not support Special Edition. NMM will get an update in the next day or so to support Special Edition while Tannin and the others work on a completely new NMM that incorporates what people liked about Mod Organizer. Basically it's a brand new hybrid mod manager, but that won't be out for a while yet.

I noticed you listed Nexus Mod Manager needing an update.......Mod Organizer will not work with the special edition?

No. Tannin now works for the NMM team and it has been announced that MO will not be developed further and thus not support Special Edition. NMM will get an update in the next day or so to support Special Edition while Tannin and the others work on a completely new NMM that incorporates what people liked about Mod Organizer. Basically it's a brand new hybrid mod manager, but that won't be out for a while yet.

MO is open source though so if enough people want to make a SSE version they could absolutely do so.

(And just be clear, I'm looking forward to Tannins new and improved NMM as much as the next person, but in the meanwhile the current NMM is a very messy thing to work with)