⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Blender Nif scripts help?

TheCooliestt

Hi, appreciate any help you can give.

Ive been having ALOT of trouble trying to download blender WITH nif scripts. Ive used countless tutorials(honestly it must have been over 20 different ones for a bunch of different things) the problem is that the downloads for one or more tools or files are outdated. Ive tried using 3ds Max with other issues. Point being I could really use someone to send me the correct files anyway they can with directions on how. Hell ive sunk so much time trying to do this i could pay youlol. Please help..i just wanna edit some nif files for fallout 4 man

Hi, appreciate any help you can give.

Ive been having a lot of trouble trying to download blender WITH nif scripts. Ive used countless tutorials(honestly it must have been over 20 different ones for a bunch of different things) the problem is that the downloads for one or more tools or files are outdated. Ive tried using 3ds Max with other issues. Point being I could really use someone to send me the correct files anyway they can with directions on how. Hell ive sunk so much time trying to do this i could pay youlol. Please help..i just wanna edit some nif files for fallout 4 man

This is the link for both Blender and NifTools: http://niftools.sourceforge.net/wiki/Blender

problem with that is the link for nif tools doesn't work with blender. Atleast not for me. Could you give me some instruction?

The link I provided is for the current versions of NifTools and Blender that work together. You have to read the page to understand what is going on.

problem with that is the link for nif tools doesn't work with blender. Atleast not for me. Could you give me some instruction?

The link I provided is for the current versions of NifTools and Blender that work together. You have to read the page to understand what is going on.

Alright, it says download the plugin version 2.5.9 but the link is to 2.6.0, is that a problem?

Wait, how do I install blender_nif_plugin? there is no exe.

You run the .bat file.

You run the .bat file.

What bat file? I'm not seeing any in any of the folders. Are you sure this is the correct version? The nexus guide says 2.5.5