Sorry to see more great mods removed

damanding

" I meant that it makes users sad or upset"

Sorry to break it to you, but nobody really cares. If the need is bad enough maybe a small part of them will pick up some tutorials and make the mods they need.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friffy is still active, and I could shoot her a message asking why, but honestly if she wanted to discuss she might have left a 'heres what happened'. The thing is, when looking at the comments of her newest mod, tbh I would have washed my hands faster of modding than she did, but it may not be that at all. She could just be done with FO, she could be busy IRL, who knows. My point is, she didn't just remove her mods, she also removed all her images. That is a big pullback.

In addition to making some sweet mods, and fun shots with little stories, she was and IS also super helpful to other modders, including myself at a time when things were bad for me she was super positive(and let me tell you having help & having my textures used in someones mod was a major bright spot for me), and as a user is super good at leaving fantastic feedback and comments. She's a fantastic person. And I hope that these posts about where her mods went aren't spilling into her message box,. She is a fantastic mod user, on top of the whole mod maker thing, hell even her comments on screenshots are great. I wish her the best and a whole boat load of motorcycles awaiting her.

I for one don't PM mod authors asking them why because I figure that will just annoy them and it's not polite if you don't know that person and I don't know her. I hadn't seen her latest mod much less the comments on it so I have no idea what might have happened. It's an even bigger shame to lose a nice mod author who is helpful to other modders. :(

I don`t really understand what is going on here and why mod authors panish every single mod user.

Understandable, if their work is stolen and, to add insult to injury, their efforts are trolled with unreasonable demands or bug reports.

But I learned my lesson. Right now I've got all the mods I wanted for my game. And I have them safely stored on a seperate disk.