False "save corruption" during gameplay

Ramagast

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe I finally found a thread related to my problem! I've been trying to figure it out for these past few days but no success. It only took me roughly 20-30 minutes to get the bug after starting the game and loading my main character. Tried disabling all the mods on main save file and even using a brand new game with the same existing mods enabled on the list and still got the problem, so I guess it's the mods fault. Especially when I found a lot of familiar mods mentioned here... Now I'm just trying to figure out what the cause is without intending to progress the game further, since sooner or later the bug would ruin my gaming mood. Here's my list

Edited by kkemno

I just tried testing the game only with the mods all of the posted load orders have in common (including mine) and somehow I didn't get the bug. I tested for about 20 minutes and each time I tried, everything looked OK. I didn't test with console or get killed yet though, since I got the bug without console or getting killed. Why is it when I'm waiting for the bug to occur, it just won't! Sheesh.

Well i have been having this problem for a while too but i started a new game last night and 4hrs in its working ok. The ONLY thing i changed was uninstalled frostfall and wet and cold 2.16 BETA and went back to version 2.15 of wet and cold, ill keep you posted on how it goes.

I deactivated Frostfall + skyUI 2.2 and continued to play with the same save. Haven't got this issue for ~3 hours. Enabled skyUI and got it again in 20 min... Gonna try QD Inventory SSE instead to see if there is any difference.

Well i have been having this problem for a while too but i started a new game last night and 4hrs in its working ok. The ONLY thing i changed was uninstalled frostfall and wet and cold 2.16 BETA and went back to version 2.15 of wet and cold, ill keep you posted on how it goes.

I deactivated Frostfall + skyUI 2.2 and continued to play with the same save. Haven't got this issue for ~3 hours. Enabled skyUI and got it again in 20 min... Gonna try QD Inventory SSE instead to see if there is any difference.

I would try a new game each time to be sure mate, cant say for sure but i have skyui 2.2 install and i dont seem to have the bug.

After you try that tell us if it happened again please. I never had Frostfall, but yesterday uninstalled skyUI and installed QD Iventory right away, and it keeps happening.

After you try that tell us if it happened again please. I never had Frostfall, but yesterday uninstalled skyUI and installed QD Iventory right away, and it keeps happening.

Ok, I was wrong, It still happens with and without interface inventory mods...

Ok, I was wrong, It still happens with and without interface inventory mods...

Just to be sure, when you played those 3 hours without issues, do you remember if you were playing some mod with a new location/new land ? Or just regular Skyrim quests/map ?

Well, I updated all mods that have newer versions, started a new game and got a bug almost immediately.
It may be related to the fact that all of us are using plugins with Form 43 that weren't properly saved in new CK. Yet so are thousands of other mod users.
Question: (since it's becoming harder to compare mod lists) does anyone here still getting the bug while NOT using neither Frostfall nor Qaxe's Questorium?