⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Hey Hey, Hello.....!!!

Karmarapture

Hello.. Hello & welcome to the show called Nexus Forums!

There are several people here you need to be warned about. Pretty much everyone here is crazy except for me. I'm normal. We have a wide variety of members. Some have dual personalities & then we have a member that likes to go around passing out stale seafood flavored twigs, so be on the lookout.

Looking forward to trying out your efforts ingame! :thumbsup:

-MRG

Welcome to the forums and it's good to have you with us. Definitly looking forward to seeing your work and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask and i'll try to help.

The grue is a sinister, lurking presence in the dark places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.

If you want to know more, illuminate my sig, not with a brass lantern, but with your mouse.

I've said it before, and here 'tis again: No-one with a sense of humour is fully sane.

I know Bob is coming, NewtC....

Standing by with the golden hand though..... :whistling:

[puff]Sorry for the late arrival.[/puff] I had to do homework. Anyway Slyther, Bobs right next to the end puff. Anytime your ready. ([running]I'm not going back to being a golden statue again!! Noooo![/running]) To those who are not familiar with Bob, he tried to take over the world with vacuum cleaners, so I imprisoned him within a pear of parenthasese. Do not feel to sympathetic for him, or he'll finally get out. (Lier) Shut up Bob. Go stand in front of that Bullseye. (Okay)

Oh, and welcome.

To MRG: I'll tell Terminator you dissed his fishysticks!

New idea? I'd like to know were you get those pics from. To all those wondering, Bob is hopefully frozen for an eternity in gold. Or eaten. Or both. :thanks: Slyther.

Oh...one last thing.......I'm glad to be here where I can say 'I PLAY GAMES' and not be frowned upon by others for being to old to play games, you know what I mean ?

To old to game? Ha! Not likely.

Just try to take away my keyboard. I dare ya!

Of course my wife thinks otherwise... :verymad:

Welcome to the Forums where i'm the only sane member.

-MRG

Archived