Want a Fallout movie? What kind?

Pure94

Personally, I'll settle for an in-depth documentary detailing all the development cycle (and everything that went wrong) + the reasoning for the horrible design decisions that Bethesda made when they were developing Fallout4. There are enough to fill a good 2-3 hours, and it'd be fun watching TH attempting to justify it!

we already know part of it. Console users, the game was simplified to make it easier for use on a console.

In case everyone didn't know, there are a few fan made pilot episodes out there, I personally couldn't get into the ones I seen except for this one. I think it's pretty great, definitely captures the vibe of the fallout universe, and the acting is pretty damn good.

here's part 2

I agree that a tv-series would be more logical but,it would have to,TOTALLY,exclude any and all writers and producers affiliated with the sad puppy called FO¤.. why? because it would require a STORY!!(listen up Bethesda) some serious twists and HARD decisions(like leaving the ugly baby in Gods hands and go do whatever it takes to survive) it would require Characters NOT made of cardboard and morality not directly from the Disney Universe.. all in all it would take the original authors of the plot-lines and some very talented individuals to write a script encompassing the bleak and gloomy world that Fallout used to be and to bring back the humour and "Devil-may-care" attitude of the series that died with FO4..

You know, what I'd actually like is a pre-war series. Really, have a TVshow where, not in flashback form, explain the Fallout universe as it existed beofre2077, and have that real, just before the end feel, how people walk that tightrope between the crazy survivalists who have expected the end of the world for 11 years and those who are in complete denial. Go into detail about what is being rationed, and why, who is working, and why. Make the audience really mourn the pre-war world and really want to see it destroyed because it's so vile.

You know, what I'd actually like is a pre-war series. Really, have a TVshow where, not in flashback form, explain the Fallout universe as it existed beofre2077, and have that real, just before the end feel, how people walk that tightrope between the crazy survivalists who have expected the end of the world for 11 years and those who are in complete denial. Go into detail about what is being rationed, and why, who is working, and why. Make the audience really mourn the pre-war world and really want to see it destroyed because it's so vile.

i disagree. a large part of what makes fallout interesting is we dont fully understand the world before and get only glimpses of it through what we find in the Fallout world. not sure if you ever played or cared much for the Gears of War franchise but they have a book that does something similar and actually ruins part of the narrative and that was the prison known as The Slab. in the games and books previous to Gears of War: The Slab it was described as really awful place but didnt really talk about why exactly it was that way. in the book it ruins the image of the prison by making it a regular prison that was understaffed due to war. oh and the people in it werent great themselves but really no different then what you'd get in a season of Prison Break. somethings should remain somewhat unknown.