Hola las amigos!

Cheezer Rox

5 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• Yes
    • No

Dude. Love the sig addition.

And Ninja is right. Although, I didn't know political discussions were banned as well, now. Did it change, or am I just oblivious?

In any case, welcome. If want an intelligent debate, go to the Debate section. Who knows, maybe you'll get lucky and only one flamer will join in?

Oh, okay. Thanks for the tip ;) . I'll probably be playing my X-Box 360 in a min anyway.

360? X-box!? You're a dirty console player! Back you heathen, back! Blasphemer!

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s245/ninja_lord666/PCMasterRace.jpg

;D Ha, ha. Only kidding, but seriously, the PC is superior to consoles in every way.

Hey hey hey, I'm just starting this whole PC thing! Besides, the PC gamer on the right has white hair! I don't know about you but I don't want to be albino and/or old! Plus, it might not be muscle under those clothes, you get what I'm sayin', eh eh? Plus, the console gamer might be dirty because he just fought a mighty dragon, and he might be looking down to look for the dragon's spleen to sell on eBay. That changes it, doesn't it? Just to add, I am not anti PC. I'm just starting to get into it though.

I have finished explaining the socks. As I said, take them to be continued.

Now for goodness sake don't tell me you don't know where be continued is! What do they teach kids in school these days?

Hello there Cheese(Grate)r Roz, I will welcome the two - or is it three - of you in a moment. These forums expect much from its posters. And we are usually, absolutely and incredibly, totally wrong. But hope springs eternal as they say, like Alice Springs Australia I suppose.

First I have to explain to the geographically challenged on the forum how to find....(to be continued)

ooooh. Get Cheezer Rox. He's got a dictionary AND a 360 !

Welcome Cheez.... THERE IS NO SANITY CLAUSE!

Freddy... my son could speak Latin with you. Mind you, it's all Greek to me. Say... do lawyers still need the Latin for the Judgin'?

What's that smell? Fish...socks...Australia???

Oh! Qué gran sorpresa me he llevado cuando he abierto este topic y he visto uno que se titulaba "Hola las amigos!", aunque la expressión correcta en mi idioma es "Hola amigos!" Espero que me perdonéis la corrección, entiendo que siempre es difícil escribir y hablar correctamente un idioma, ya me pasa a mí con el inglés :wallbash:

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

P.S: Ohh, well, let's forgive the lines from above, I was so excited! :whistling: Nice to meet you, Cheezer Rox!

Archived