Mass Effect Andromeda mod requests

PaulWxm

I would like a mesh fix mod so I can use the Asari underarmor for female Ryder (from the perseus armory mod) without the clipping of the chestplate with all the armors of the game. also an Asari Underarmor casual outfit addition similar to how munchyfly added outfits for the casual outfits slot.

Edited by Obscura78

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi everybody!

Does anyone know a mod, what gives you back the ability to infiltrators to slow down time when scoping with sniper rifle?

Slo-mo sniper time dilation mod for infiltrators...

If there is none, would it be hard to make?

THX

I remember that from ME3 and thought about it for MEA. It just feels like anything that slows the game works against the strength of MEA's combat system. But, if you do wind up attempting this, a friend of mine has used the Frostbite Editor to mod other games which use the same game engine as MEA.

https://www.moddb.com/engines/frostbite-3/downloads/frostbite3-editor

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Would like see mod Tiran Kandros and Moshae Sjefa as squadmate, they both are well writen and have a lot to say, Bioware missed opportunity to add them into game, Tiran Kandros leader / military type may be new Garrus Vakarian and Moshae Sjefa science / biotic type may be new Liara T’Soni, they both no need romance but they can be a good support team, during space travel on Tempest Tiran Kandros may share Vetra Nyx quarter and Moshae Sjefa may share Jaal Ama Drava quater dont see problem with that, during vist Nexus and Aya they should stay original place, squad menu can be extended to the right side, it should not be a problem, my proposed new squadmates desing, concept may be change i am open to suggestions :happy:

Tiran Kandros

Join after establishing a second colony

Loyalty mission no need as Andromeda's head of security he should be loyal, but the highest skills should be available at level 30

Armor and helmet default appearance

Recommended weapon sniper rifle - Raptor

Recommended melee weapon - standard Omni-Blade

Skills:
1.Concussive Shot
2.Trip Mine
3.Annihilation
4.Team Support
5.Offensive Tech
Moshae Sjefa
Join after complete Trial of Hope quest
Loyalty mission no need after rescuing her and forming an alliance she should be loyal, but same like Kandros highest skills should be available at level 30
Armor and breathing mask default appearance, on second thought helmet may not fit well to circlet on her head
Recommended weapon shotgun - Scattershot
Recommended melee weapon - Electric Firaan
Skills:
1.Energy Drain
2.Throw
3.Backlash
4.Barrier
5.Containment
In addition, some of the base squadmates should also receive minor equipment / look tweaks, my proposed changes:
Jaal Ama Darav
Should ware Angaran Helmet instead ugly breathing mask, basically Angaran Resistance ware helmet and Roekaar ware breathing mask, additionally Jall shouldn't be wearing futuristic Monocle, Jaal looks old and the Monocle doesn't help to enhance his appearance.
Nakmor Drack
Experienced krogan warrior should ware complete armor with the left arm covered, have no idea why he ware incomplete armor.
Liam Kosta
Could have assault rifle - X5 Ghost insted amutomatic pistol - Charger, it should help Liam deal more damage be more useful.
My english is not perfect :smile:
Edited by Impierialknight

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...