pirdiedns

I played fallout 4 with mods last year and later deleted it, now i installed it back and i have everything up to date (F4SE,NMM,Steam,Fallout 4) and i had a steam cloud save on so now i am playing on one of them and even tho in NMM it shows that my mods are on, when i load the game it says that these mods are missing so i'll have to play without them...

Please ask if you have any questions related to my issue!

Edited by pirdiedns

TURN CLOUD OFF!!!!

It will royally screw you over with your games, IE:

1) Will replace or undelete any files you delete

2) Will override your INI's with original ones if you edited them

3) will reinstall pieces of old mods that you may no longer be using

Cloud is the utmost worst thing for Games on Steam.

As for your mods , you need to reinstall them properly.

1) disable each mod ONE by ONE, and then right click it and choose the delete or uninstall option, then reinstall it either through NMM or manually

2) run LOOT

3) use a bashed or merged patch to make all the mods play nice togethjer

let me know if you need more help.

If the new install isn't in the same place as the one you deleted last year, then check the game and mod paths in NMM (hit the cogwheels top of NMM interface and go to the Fallout4 tab).

My pc is very unorganized, and i dont remember where the folder is... is there any way of finding and knowing that it's the right folder?

Games played through Steam should be in X:\Program Files (x86)\Steam (where "X" is the letter of the drive, usually "C" ) unless of course you've installed Steam somewhere else. If that's the path the game is at, then that same path should be filled out in the bottom field on the Fallout 4 tab in NMM's settings...