How do I get the old Nexusmods layout back?

zmaint

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it a couple of weeks. The only reason you're negative about it is because it's new and unfamiliar.

Or because I really hate the layout and no amount of time will change that opinion... Not everyone jumps on the 'its new I hate it!' wagon. Some actually have preferences that differ.

Simply put the new one,It blows, and the interface is backwards and awkward in its design. I was horrified and amused by the notion of giving giving the man the money to put it right just for the personal satisfaction it would give...but then I come to my sense and realize this is just for skyrim, but for a moment there, I was halfway to my checking, on impulse. I dislike it that much.

Or because I really hate the layout and no amount of time will change that opinion... Not everyone jumps on the 'its new I hate it!' wagon. Some actually have preferences that differ.

Well, sounds like you've decided. Maybe you'll learn to deal with it atleast.

Well, sounds like you've decided. Maybe you'll learn to deal with it atleast.

not much choice eventually, I doubt they're keeping the old sites forever.

not much choice eventually, I doubt they're keeping the old sites forever.

They're not. It will be available for a few more weeks then it's gone, so you're going to have to deal with it.

Q. I dislike the new layout, how do I keep the old one?

A. old.nexusmods.com

Addendum - better to get used to the new layout and tell robin what you'd like to have changed with it to be more appealing. Old is going away in around 2-3 weeks and then you'll have way less options.

Or, we could just get mods from other places. There are always other options. Its a shame this place was convenient, now its difficult to find anything. Maybe once their traffic dries up they will give us the old layout back.

Or, we could just get mods from other places. There are always other options. Its a shame this place was convenient, now its difficult to find anything. Maybe once their traffic dries up they will give us the old layout back.

I'm sure we are losing a national treasure if you go away. Just like the stores that immediately go out of business when troublesome customers shout "I'm never shopping here again!".

Edited by Ethreon