• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Ghangaskhan

Ghangaskhan

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

I've tried everything to get the most recent version of F4SE to launch. I've whitelisted it on my Antivirus, tried to run it as administrator, uninstalled and downloaded it several times over, and all it does is this: the black code window comes up empty, starts to launch and then immediately crashes and take me right back to what I was viewing before. I am almost ready to tear my hair out over this. If anyone can help me out with this it'd be really appreciated. It's really discouraging.

Here is the F4SE Loader log, if anyone needs anything else just say.

Spoiler

M4770

M4770

Journeyman

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

IF you are using MSI afterburner, exclude F4SE and FO4 executable from the statistics server... the overlay was somehow messing with F4SE. that solved it for me at least.

Ghangaskhan

Ghangaskhan

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Unfortunately, I'm not so that doesn't work for me lol thanks anyway though! It's really appreciated :)

mrhappy886

mrhappy886

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Yeah, Im getting this problem as well. The game keeps crashing after it opens!?

Edited by mrhappy886, 08 December 2017 - 04:21 AM.

Yulliah

Yulliah

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 posts

One of your f4se plugins is probably incompatible... Some mods rely on a specific version of F4SE... Running another version will Crash it upon launch... Look at this topic:

https://forums.nexus...ersion-of-f4se/

Ruakif3

Ruakif3

Stranger

• Premium Member
  • 2 posts

IF you are using MSI afterburner, exclude F4SE and FO4 executable from the statistics server... the overlay was somehow messing with F4SE. that solved it for me at least.

That did it for me!  

I reinstalled everything several times, lost all my save games  .. went through the internet, tried everything and all it was was a conflict with the MSI Afterburner .. 

I dont know if I should rage or be happy right now .. 

But never the less .. THX A LOT !!!!!!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: f4se, mods, trouble

IPB skins by Skinbox
Page loaded in: 1.125 seconds