Skyrim 6

daveGW

I'd think that Bethesda will squeeze as much as they can out of ESO before they even get started on ES6. A lot invested in the MMO and they aren't going to want to sabotage that with a new release.

Also, with the introduction of CC, I'm hoping Bethesda will not go the route of giving us a full-priced game that's hardly playable unless you throw more cash at it. CC is an investment for the company and will hopefully act as an add-on to the existing completed game and curtail the trend taken by some others in cash-cowing the game to death. Ultimately, though, it is those who buy such games that are to blame as they encourage more of the like. Companies won't make what they can't sell.

BGS has nothing to do with ESO though, a totally separate department is overseeing that game, and ESO has been out for years now. I'm sure it's comforting to believe that if one needs to give them an acceptable excuse for dragging on Skyrim for 7 years with multiple, unnecessary ports. I tried getting into ESO, played for like a week, and it just felt like a MMO-fied Skyrim. I don't care for it, because it's not what I'm wanting to play from this company.

As for the Creation Club, I am hoping that's not the case either. There's already games out there setup exactly like that.

• 2 weeks later...

Just about everyone here knows Gopher. And if you don't, watch some of his videos. Like THIS ONE.

Just about sums it up. I don't actually care if it doesn't come out until 2020 personally. My guess is we'll all be slightly disappointed until good n' plenty mods are out and then it will be awesome. There's no way to deliver on the hype the game will have.

Well, thanks to the modding community, Skyrim did pretty much deliver on the hype. And then some. Just ask Angry Joe.

However, without the modders, on PC it would've been much less. Which is why I (grudgingly) believe that CC is (gradually) becoming a good thing for consoles.

So, you're right that TESVI probably won't deliver without the help of the community (as usual.)

Ah, bait.

The next Elder Scrolls probably wont be for many years. There are rumours running around that it could be based in Valenwood, although Hammerfell and Black Marsh have also been mentioned.

The Elder Scrolls VI - Canada will be released November 15, 2024. It was slated for 2023, but new monetization schemes came up.

Canada will be revealed as a previously unmentioned part of Tamriel. It will feature beavers of an unusual size known as Covfefe, moose-like creatures, magical syrup, and a new race called Hosers. I shouldn't say too much or the pizza delivery guy for Bethesda could get in trouble.