PS4, Crysis 3, AC3+MORE!

SubjectProphet

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm in other news, Fzero might be a very big possibility, and a new gt5 contender for the Wii u. also it will compete with Forza. ???

http://wiiudaily.com...-for-the-wii-u/

Also gc and wii backwards compatible. unlike the ps4 and 720P lol. Who knows the wii u might be another gamecube with updated specs, back then they had some real quality titles.

http://www.1up.com/n...-game-downloads Downlaodable though, but better then Sony and microsft, atleast they are thinking of the older games and backwards compatibility with wii.

Edited by Thor.

I have already :thumbsup: I just sometimes like to have a change of pace. Not to maney really good racing games on the pc lately, f1 2011 didn't cut it.

gran turismo 5 was the only one that suited my needs.

See its not just the pc, its also the games. :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

I like maximum diversity, I feel no particular loyalty or desire to feel loyalty.

For me, I preffer to judge every console and on it's invidual merits and de-merits, rather than falling into the trap of being an elitist, or tribalist, and potentialy missing out on great games and new friends because I won't play a console or a shooter or an MMO.

I like the look for gen 8. I almost never buy used games, except for old, out of production games, so a ban on pre-owned doesn't really bother me too much. The idea of directly intergrating PC hardware into a console hower, does. That sounds fun. What I do hope we see, is an arms race. Microsoft V Sony battling it out to make the most powerful gen-8 console? sounds like utopia to me.

Edited by Vindekarr

• 2 weeks later...

Wth? Did that reviewer just call a 7670 the best card on the market? :wallbash:

That would be the 7970 or the 680. I hope that's an old release, because if it's accurate the PS4 and Xbox720 will be outdated when they release next year.

Edited by Rennn

Wth? Did that reviewer just call a 7670 the best card on the market? :wallbash:

That would be the 7970 or the 680. I hope that's an old release, because if it's accurate the PS4 and Xbox720 will be outdated when they release next year.

If these rumours are correct then they're already well out of date, the 7670 is just a rebadged 6670, a GPU that will struggle to do much at 1080p.

Well, it looks like the casual gamer crowd has grown bored with consoles and has moved on to smart phones. Hopefully we'll see a hardcore PC renaissance for actual gamers, but that's probably too much to hope for.

i wouldnt say casual gamers moved from consoles. casual gamers never really had consoles to begin with, or had a Wii. most of the people ive talked to arent moving at all. they re stayin with their consoles for the next generation. i convinced my friend to build a PC like me, but even we are getting the next gen of consoles most likely. though as i said in a previous post, for me personally, it all depends on what they do with used games and backwards compatibility and all that stuff.