Is there a way to block an entire category?

HadToRegister

I'm looking for a way to block an entire category for games individually. EX.. things like Followers, Buildings, Mounts, ENB Presets etc

I've tried using CONTENT Block tags like "Companion/Follower" but none of these tags seem to work at all on the home page, so, is there a way to block entire categories?
I'd like to be able to reduce the clutter on the Tile Page so it will load faster, and refine it to only the things I'm interested in and to be able to prevent entire categories of mods that I don't use from showing up.
Kind of like you you can customize a youtube homepage by deciding what TYPE of videos you see etc.

Being able to prevent entire categories from loading on the Games Main Page would cut down on bandwidth I would assume.
Also, it would make it easier to sift through pages and pages of mods, because the amount would be greatly reduced, and would prevent people from overlooking mods that they might miss otherwise.

Is there a setting I'm missing?

• 1 year later...

I'll agree this NEEDS to be implemented ASAP!

For instance I have blocked the "tag" for Transfer Settlement Blueprints (for FO4) However this has no effect on the "category" and 99.99999% of uploaders either a) block users from adding "tags" or b) don't bother actually "tagging" the mod.

It's damn frustrating!

For instance I have blocked the "tag" for Transfer Settlement Blueprints (for FO4) However this has no effect on the "category" and 99.99999% of uploaders either a) block users from adding "tags" or b) don't bother actually "tagging" the mod.

It's damn frustrating!

If you find a mod that does not have the relevant tags, you can actually vote to have them added (if the author has not disabled the feature). Once 3 people all vote for the same tag it'll be applied.

It's damn frustrating!

If you find a mod that does not have the relevant tags, you can actually vote to have them added (if the author has not disabled the feature). Once 3 people all vote for the same tag it'll be applied.

I'm aware of that, but as you pointed out a) that only works if the author hasn't blocked users from "tagging" mods, and b) it takes at least 3 people to do so before the "tag" is accepted (we've had the conversation about the 3 tags requirement on these forums before - re "translations" )

How about if the site "automatically" added the appropriate "tag" to a mod when the mod category is selected? Seems like that would alleviate some of the issues.