Bandolier - Decreased carry weight mod port

Wyrmspleen

Hi I have asked the mod author of Bandoliers to reduce the huge weight carrying capacity but not sure thats going to happen and then found this Skyrim mod does exactly that:

Bandolier - Decreased carry weight and lower prices

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/17879/

How easy would it be to port this for the Bandolier mod in SSE? The same weights are still in effect years later and would be great to get the more realistic reduced weight capacity.

Thanks

It's trivial since the bandoliers mod itself has already been ported. This even makes a great do-it-yourself project.

Just get the Creation Kit, load that mod's ESP into it and save it again. You don't need to do anything else because the Creation Kit handles the conversion automatically.

There are many small mods (and some large ones) that are that simple to port over to SSE correctly, so I highly recommend getting the Creation Kit (through Bethesda's Launcher program).

As an alternative, if you've got SSEEdit you can also open the bandoliers mod and directly edit the magnitude of the enchantment used. I think that falls in the Object Effect category.