The new sword request competition

shadowace

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e23/aa77/PlayingWithPaint2.jpg

This was the result of me playing in paint for 16 mins(I'm rarely pleased with my own work, so I end up re-doing a lot of stuff, this my third 'sketch'), hopefully this gives a basic idea of what I'm looking for, it's kind of hard to try and make a sword look 'sharp' if you know what I mean. Anyway, I tried to make this look like it could be either a 1 or 2 handed. Hopefully someone will create this 'masterpiece'*cough* I'll see if I can make it better with Photoshop & Gimp, haven't played around with them with weapon models, I really suck at drawing weapons with computers and since I don't have a scanner, it's hard for me to upload my hand drawn pieces. >_<

Never played unfortunately, I do know a lot of people like them, so I may end up giving them a go later on but anyway, just starting to try and enchance that piece of work in gimp, hopefully I won't muck it up completely. >_<

edit;Yes, I mucked it up as I thought I would. <_< I'll leave it at that and go back to playing with my scenic pictures, easier to edit to my liking. :>

• 1 month later...
Hmmmm. looks like the contest died.
Obviously, this was a dead thread and practicing necromancy on such threads is against the rules (Chapter V), especially when you have nothing constructive to add to the thread.

LHammonds (Moderator)

I know its not an original design, and i can't draw squat, but i'd like to see Carsomyr: The Holy Avenger from Baldur's Gate2 put in, but with fiery flames added.

Lonewolf the rules are you have to draw to get it made. sorry

Shepard

Archived