Mod request: Permanent Undead Minions, Necromancer Army.

To quote kaelhound on reddit: "No chance to raise your slain foes so that they may fight their once-allies. No slaying a mighty giant and later commanding its bones to rise and lay waste to a horde of goblins. None of that. Just "here's a zombie, go get 'em, oh by the way it's a timed summon too not even a permanent creature like the spell in the PnP game gives you."

... No chance for me to play the Lich-Lord (Lich-Baron? Necrobaron?) of my dreams, ruling over my kingdom with an army of the damned at my command. No marching at the head of a rotting host, Urgathoa's symbol bathing my army in baleful light. Just "hey here's some armoured skelly-boys that'll fall apart in a few rounds.""

After googling for an hour, I can safely say many people would be most pleased if someone would be able to realise our necromantic dreams.

Edited by jonathanjeweet

I would like to request a polyamory mod so that one would be able to romance all the romancable characters in one playthrough. I figured out how to edit the blueprints to have an arbitrarily high number when looking to see whether it should call the choose me or her convos, but since i cannot make those into a mod I would like to request someone else take a crack at it

If you try to make a weapon/shield fighter and really utilize the weapon master abilities, it means you have to either carry multiple shields, or keep swapping your inventory. One thing I'd love to see is a feature from Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire, the ability to clone selections from one weapon load out to another. That way you use the same shield regardless of which load out you are using. Only the weapon changes.

Change the pictures at the Chapters' intro

Would it be possible to change the pictures shown at the start of every Chapter with some other ones? Those currently in the game all depicts Hedwirg, the default fighter, as the main character of the game, and are breaking the immersion of many players who want to play with a custom character (or another pre-built one).

I don't know if this is a matter of knowing how to code (I don't know how to code), or simply find the right game files and overwrite them, but thought of asking the modding community help.

• 1 year later...

A mod request for a fix to an item and the feat required to use it

Add a proficiency the item Hand Crossbows and the feat proficiency as well as it's variants (master work etc..) Plenty of popular and major mods added this dead item to the game and even mastery feats. But the item itself does not have a proficiency so it can't be used. In the PnP it's an exotic weapon.

• 5 weeks later...

A mod request for removing the permanent green selection circles around the party members. Ideally it would work like in other games that have the option to only show the circles on mouseover and/or when the game is paused.

I find the circles visually annoying and I'm surprised there's no in-game option to configure them.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I would also like to request a polyamory mod for this game, as in being able to romance everyone in one go, plus same-gender romances for those that are gender-locked (Tristian and Valerie). It's a bit strange to me that WotR has options for those two things in Toy Box but Kingmaker doesn't, considering it's an older game, but maybe the code is fundamentally different in some way, or it's harder to do in this one. Or maybe there are less people modding Kingmaker precisely because it's an older game. I have no idea honestly, but if someone could figure it out (because I obviously can't) it would be great.

I would kill for a mod that removes travel fatigue - I just want to get where we're going on time without having to stop so damned often!

Only just seen this thread so I'm a little late. I've used Box of Tricks to double (or 1.5x) the amount of time before fatigue kicks in, maybe you could use that mod to remove fatigue entirely or extend the time even further than I have.