Mod Manager Download Not Working

BolognaSandwitch

1st of all not really sure where to post this so apologies if its in the wrong place. 2nd just finished moving all my mods to vortex. but using chrome i when i try to download with mod manager it wants me to find an app in the windows store to use? :confused: the button worked fine till just a few minutes ago when i finished with skyrimse & deleted nmm. same thing happens when trying in ie & microsoft edge. does anyone know if this if a website issue or if not then wtf is going on? :confused:

1st of all i know i forgot to mention but i DID try that, 2nd (i sincerely mean no disrespect here) but your not paying attention, it wasn't ONLY chrome, but 2 other browsers too. 3rd its all a mute point cuz apparently my issue was one of those weird issues that needs a pc restart & it didn't dawn on me till i turned it off that night & updated a Stardew valley mod using the manager button yesterday. then saw this bookmarked today & realised i forgot about it & only then put 2 & 2 together what happened. i DID download a few random fallout 4 mods to be sure a few minutes ago & apparently all is good. so ty vm for the effort anyway & so sorry to be a bother but apparently if i had been patient the problem would have would have worked itself out lol :)

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...