Been trying to mod Oblivion on and off for years, still having issues.

stumblesnore

Hello, so this is probably my 5th time trying to mod Oblivion. I've played the game through several times and I just wanted to try out something new. My current issues (the only ones I know of atm) are the INSTALL BLOCKHEAD words on characters faces, even though I have Blockhead and obse installed. I installed Blockhead into Oblivion>Data>OBSE>Plugins. The other issue is that every character is just a floating head. This always stresses me out so much and idk what to do to fix it, so I'll just come here and ask for someone to explain to me what I need to do like I'm a child, because I really just want to play this. I've installed all mods with OBMM and use Wrye Bash for bashed patches and BOSS for load order. I've attached a screen shot of what I'm seeing in Wrye Bash.

Also I'd really like to know how to setup the controller support for NorthernUI because all of the buttons are messed up when I try using them.

I have the Oblivion GOTY for Steam. I have run archive validation on OBMM as well, in case that matters.

List of mods I have been trying to install:

Alternate Start

Better Cities

Better Cities Update

Better Cities Primary Resources

Better Dungeons
Deadly Reflex

Engine Bug Fixes

Lights of Oblivion - Rustic Mesh

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul

Midas Magic Spells of Aurum

Midas Magic Spells of Aurum Patch

Natural Environments
NorthernUI (Vanilla Style)

Oblivion Character Overhaul 2.3
Oblivion Reloaded
Oblivion XP
Official Oblivion Construction Set
OSR Optimized Modern Multi Core
Qarls Texture Pack III
Seamless Replacers OCOv2 Idiot
Unofficial Oblivion Patch
Unofficial Shivering Isles Patch
Unofficial Oblivion DLC Patches
WEPON Base Install Oblivion and SI

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, and thanks in advance. Sorry I can't seem to figure this stuff out on my own.

Although I never tested it I suppose your problem comes from Oblivion Character Overhaul 2.3.

You proceeded the wrong way to install blockhead. If it's an omod you should put the plugin in Oblivion\Data then activate it using Oblivion mod manager.

Thank you for your response. I have tried installing it that way, as well as dropping it into the the OBSE>Plugins folder, as is suggested in the ReadMe and other forums. No matter how I install it, it just won't work. The only other thing I can think of is I am not using the latest version of OBSE, I am using v.0017b, because the latest version won't work for me for whatever reason.

The order for troubleshooting OCOv2 problems is:

1) Confirm that OBSE is working ... seems you've done that now.

2) Confirm that Blockhead is working ... same as above.

3) Confirm that archive invalidation is working ...

4) Confirm that any installed body replacers (e.g. HGEC or Roberts Male) is working and the appropriate compatibility patches from OCOv2 were installed after the body replacers ...

Although I never tested it I suppose your problem comes from Oblivion Character Overhaul 2.3.

You proceeded the wrong way to install blockhead. If it's an omod you should put the plugin in Oblivion\Data then activate it using Oblivion mod manager.

Blockhead is an OBSE plugin, it is not installed like 'ordinary' mods. I've never seen any OBSE plugin packaged as OMOD or BAIN format...