Game Crash to desktop after loading

CrazyMacYo

Oh, the "Requirements" section of NExusmods is confusing, because it shows other mods that REQUIRE the RaceCustomizer MOd, not the other way around, so you don't need those Crimes against Nature files

Really? Trouble is, I would like to play as a pony character, which apparently needs the RaceCustomizer. So at this point I'm rather unsure of how to go about it.

Oh, the "Requirements" section of NExusmods is confusing, because it shows other mods that REQUIRE the RaceCustomizer MOd, not the other way around, so you don't need those Crimes against Nature files

Really? Trouble is, I would like to play as a pony character, which apparently needs the RaceCustomizer. So at this point I'm rather unsure of how to go about it.

Oh, well if you want to play that way, then yea, keep the Crimes against Nature mod.

I was just letting you know that the requirement section shows mods that need RaceCustomizer and not the other way 'round

Oh, well if you want to play that way, then yea, keep the Crimes against Nature mod.

I was just letting you know that the requirement section shows mods that need RaceCustomizer and not the other way 'round

So in this case, would it be a question of the player skeleton having the wrong path or something? Is there an issue with load order's i'm having?