Votex Freezes after install ver 0.17.3

Fuggle

First time poster here. I checked around the forum for a similar problem but couldn't find it.

After I installed Vortex for the first time it froze instantly after starting. When I open it the first time on install/startup, I see the dashboard but the entire thing is is frozen and doesn't respond when I click it. Every time I close and open it again after that I'm met with a white screen.

After the first time I uninstalled NMM (in case that was causing it) to no avail, I've also re-downloaded the install file a couple times and that also does not fix the problem.

So, any solutions?

First time poster here. I checked around the forum for a similar problem but couldn't find it.

After I installed Vortex for the first time it froze instantly after starting. When I open it the first time on install/startup, I see the dashboard but the entire thing is is frozen and doesn't respond when I click it. Every time I close and open it again after that I'm met with a white screen.

After the first time I uninstalled NMM (in case that was causing it) to no avail, I've also re-downloaded the install file a couple times and that also does not fix the problem.

So, any solutions?

Have you checked out the "White Screen Reasons" Sticky at the top of this forum?