• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you wish to chance it, please starting rereading the story from Post #2 but be aware that they most likely will be 'things' that I need to correct even as you are reading the story. Most likely that will be copyrighted terms that I have failed to convert over. This will not be the last version of the story which will also be enlarged. Sorry about the 'yellow' but it will be removed, from post to post, as I am convinced all editing has been done on them. If you catch up to the emoticons, know that they will be replaced on a consistant basis, sometimes with edited content and at other times with brand new content. Thank you and I hope that you enjoy!

Edited by Maharg67

Am changing Almata to Zalmata and Almanina to Zalmanina to further divide them away from 'Alma' of the FEAR franchise and to link them deeper to the zaekra who were an important part of their heritage.

• 2 weeks later...

My computer motherboard has died and it will take time to get a new desktop one. My other story topic will continue thanks to my out of date laptop computer. It will take time before I return to writing this story.

• 2 weeks later...