I want a can of Spaghetti O's! That I can eat.

PizzaKats

That is a "green light" for sure. (And a perfect example of why we generally say "ask a moderator or staff" for the definitive word.)

But I am not a modeller. Now that the legal question is resolved, you should be able to find someone willing to take it on if you don't want to use it as a learning experience.

Everyone has to start somewhere. A project dear to your heart is one of the better starting points. As I understand it you start by taking a "digital picture" of the can label, then import it into a "paint" type program like Blender and save it in the default file format (probably BMP). After that just follow the guides and tutorials to turn it into a DDS file. Just remember, it's a learning experience and you learn more from your mistakes than from breezing through it quickly.

-Dubious-

It's just that I tried getting a nifskope plugin for the most recent version of blender but I couldn't get it working to no avail. But I'm currently trying again! I don't know if I need FOMM as I wish to avoid it as it makes me worry as I think it could conflict with vortex and mess everything up! But the Mojave will no longer have to survive off of Forgetti O's

Edited by PizzaKats

You can do this with a simple retexture if you use the Pork N Beans mesh/texture to start with. Just use any dds texture editing program (GIMP, Paint.Net, or Photoshop) and copy over your spaghetti O's label over top of the Pork N Beans label. Then all you need is NifSkope and the GECK. No need to mess with Blender.

If you can wait a bit I can make this for you, but I'm busy fixing my bathroom wall at the moment and probably won't be able to get to it for a week or so.

Edit: If you want to try this yourself, Paint.Net (free download) is the easiest and most intuitive dds texture editor for newbies. Most folks around here prefer to use GIMP, but while GIMP does seem to be a more powerful texture editor (at least to me), it is also more complex and less intuitive, which makes it a bit more difficult for newbies to figure out.

Edited by madmongo

I was planning on making two types of them. One called preserved which would have the clean labels, and it would give no radiation. And the other one would be the most common but I didn't finish all of them. I even already had the spaghetti O's in the geck from meatballs to sliced franks to cheesy. Yes there was one kind that just tasted more cheesy. The common Dirty Version of Franks would increase speech by 20 for 120 seconds, preserved would increase speech by 30 for 240 seconds. All three operate that way basically. Every single dirty common can of spaghetti O's buff would last for 120 seconds. While every preserved can's buff would last for 240 seconds. Cheesy non preserved would increase AP by 20, while preserved increases it by 30. And the meatballs increased radiation resistance by 20 and preserved would increase it by 30.