Fallout 4 not starting via Vortex

Swordman1er

• 3 years later...
  • 2 months later...

don't know if you'll have time to reply but you seem really helpful and i don't know what to do. my target is to your demonstrated path and its set to my primary, i'm still getting a black screen for a second upon crashing (no error message or anything) while launching from vortex. starting up from steam works but a few of my mods aren't working along with MCM not being detected, im using f4se, tried clearing the plugins and reinstalling too. thank you if you reply : )

don't know if you'll have time to reply but you seem really helpful and i don't know what to do. my target is to your demonstrated path and its set to my primary, i'm still getting a black screen for a second upon crashing (no error message or anything) while launching from vortex. starting up from steam works but a few of my mods aren't working along with MCM not being detected. thank you if you reply : )

Try starting the game directly from the F4SE_Loader.exe in the game directory. See if the game starts. Steam should already be running in the background when you try that.

don't know if you'll have time to reply but you seem really helpful and i don't know what to do. my target is to your demonstrated path and its set to my primary, i'm still getting a black screen for a second upon crashing (no error message or anything) while launching from vortex. starting up from steam works but a few of my mods aren't working along with MCM not being detected. thank you if you reply : )

Try starting the game directly from the F4SE_Loader.exe in the game directory. See if the game starts. Steam should already be running in the background when you try that.

still crashes :(

still crashes :sad:

Do you make it to the main menu?