Skyrim CTD after uninstalling SkyUI and A Matter Of Time

DovahkinnTheNoob

I had SkyUI installed for skyrim along with A Matter Of Time mod. But after a while I got tired of SkyUI and decided to uninstall it through vortex. Since A Matter Of Time needs SkyUI to work, I removed that too fearing otherwise I would mess up the game. But after uninstalling the 2 mods, I returned to my last save in which I am inside the Companions' Hall in Whiterun and when I tried to exit to Whiterun through the door, the game just crashed. Before crashing I had brought up the inventory and SkyUI had gone and the default UI worked with no problem. Also after trying to play the game several times, I saw that it crashed when I tried to save too. Please help me solve this as I am not able to play the game anymore.

I had SkyUI installed for skyrim along with A Matter Of Time mod. But after a while I got tired of SkyUI and decided to uninstall it through vortex. Since A Matter Of Time needs SkyUI to work, I removed that too fearing otherwise I would mess up the game. But after uninstalling the 2 mods, I returned to my last save in which I am inside the Companions' Hall in Whiterun and when I tried to exit to Whiterun through the door, the game just crashed. Before crashing I had brought up the inventory and SkyUI had gone and the default UI worked with no problem. Also after trying to play the game several times, I saw that it crashed when I tried to save too. Please help me solve this as I am not able to play the game anymore.

You can't remove something like a Matter of Time and SkyUI and expect to load up your last save and have it work.

You have to reinstall them in order to use that save, or you need to start a new game without them.