Can't deploy mods on the Witcher 3 GoG version since the last update

SwenkoMH

First, Click on SETTINGS------>VORTEX------>UPDATE----"Select "No Automatic Updates"

Click GAMES------>MANAGED------------>SHOW DETAILS (Witcher 3 Thumbnail)---------->Check to see if the path is correct, if not, click MANUALLY SET LOCATION, and browse to the FOLDER that the Witcher3.exe is in

Mine is currently in D:\Games\Gog Games\The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY\

Under Vortex - Settings - Mods, make sure you're not using Softlinking as deployment-method, since the Witcher 3 script merger don't support softlinking and would guess many mods relies on script merger Vortex has stopped supporting softlinking for Witcher 3.

If you're using softlinking due to mods are installed on another disk than Witcher 3, you'll need to change the mod-location in Vortex, have Vortex move the mods for you and afterwards make sure you're using hardlink deployment.

Thanks very much !

I don't know why but the update changed the track that leads to my mods folder which lead to this error.

Now I can use vortex again for this game after redirecting it to the right folder.

The Sims 4's exe keeps moving around on a semi-regular basis as well whenever the Sims 4 updates.

I don't know why they do that