Beotodus: em122

Velkhana: em124

Unknown ID:

Yian Garuga:

Scarred Yian Garuga:

Savage Deviljho:

Blackveil Vaal Hazak:

Ruiner Nergigante:

Also, left foot and right foot for Tigrex are missing.

I'll update more IDs tomorrow if you need. I've already fixed some of it, but I don't know if I can post the fixed version here since you may want to do it by yourself.

According to this list, Kirin's ID now is em018, and em011 is Yian Garuga, but these are untest.

Best, Horai

Edit: Fixed wrong ID.

Edit 2: Added more monsters.

Some monster IDs are in the MonsterData.json and MonsterDataConfig.cs

Even when placed in the entries of those files, the monster parts are in different array listings which is why parts like left and right foots are missing. I have so far added Glavenus correctly with the corrected parts. It takes some testing to make sure those arrays are fixed. However, I can not manage to make sure that the sizes for crowns are accurate. Need some more data mining to figure out what are the correct average sizes. As far as the Buff pattern and monster buff pattern, I believe i found it but not so great with cheat engine. We have a general range and the console displays a unique pointer of said ranges. I'll work a bit more on it.

Here is how to input the monsters correctly into the MonsterData.json and MonsterDataConfig.cs:

https://imgur.com/a/ZQlZSky

you can view the scaling for the crowns here, the percentiles are what you place in the corresponding fields for mini,silver,gold.

it also lists in the base size but you can already get that from the MonsterDataConfig.

so far what i don't know where to get is the scale modifier values per monster

Edited by kraios00

I guess this would be an update progress. I've fixed up the following monsters and parts:

Nargacuga
Barioth
Glavenus
Acidic Glavenus
Tigrex - Unknown Part
Brute Tigrex
Beotodus

I will go back into them and adjust their crown sizes. No need for a release yet. Another thing is to please report if known monsters have unknown parts. Tigrex had his parts messed up.

I can share my MonsterDataConfig and Monster Data if you message me. I've attempted to find the 4 byte patterns for buffs and monster patterns. No luck through my searching. I'll search for it again another time.

I am getting this error message aswell:

[2020-01-29 00:43:43] Attached to MONSTER HUNTER: WORLD(401727)
[2020-01-29 00:43:43] State Machine: ProcessFound (53 ms) > PatternScanning
[2020-01-29 00:43:43] State Machine: PatternScanning (245 ms) > PatternScanFailed
[2020-01-29 00:43:43] Failed Patterns:
48 8B 0D ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8D 54 24 38 C6 44 24 20 00 4D 8B 40 08 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 5C 24 60 48 83 C4 50 5F C3
48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 8B 48 ?? 89 8F ?? ?? ?? ??
48 8B 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? 48 8B 01 FF 50 ?? 48 8B 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? E8 ?? ?? ?? ??  48 8B 8B ?? ?? ?? ?? B2 01 E8 ?? ?? ?? ??
48 8B 05 ?? ?? ?? ?? 41 8B 94 00 ?? ?? ?? ?? 89 51 ??

Does anyone know of a working version for Icebourne?

Using Win10, and have .NET Framework installed.

I guess this would be an update progress. I've fixed up the following monsters and parts:

Nargacuga

Barioth

Glavenus

Acidic Glavenus

Tigrex - Unknown Part

Brute Tigrex

Beotodus

I will go back into them and adjust their crown sizes. No need for a release yet. Another thing is to please report if known monsters have unknown parts. Tigrex had his parts messed up.

I can share my MonsterDataConfig and Monster Data if you message me. I've attempted to find the 4 byte patterns for buffs and monster patterns. No luck through my searching. I'll search for it again another time.

There's one missing part for Zinogre, I think the part is its "Hindlegs", I added "LOC_PART_BACK_LEGS" in my MonsterData.json, seems working

Still no luck for Buffs

Can I have a look with your fixed Beotodus? It's a mess for me nvm, figured it out

Are you not violating the Author's permissions as they have it set as such: Modification permission

You are not allowed to modify my files, including creating bug fixes or improving on features under any circumstances

While I understand you worked on the translation for it, and had permission what you are currently doing seems to be violating what they had set out. You could also just post your changes to the github instead of doing what you are doing.

I did violate the permissions on the sense that I posted a link of the modified mod that someone else already edited and uploaded. The unique thing I did by myself was adding the spanish translation to the mod (translating it manually) and putting everything together so people could use the mod successfully. If I did so bad as to have an administrator asking me to remove the links I created and undoing the work I've been doing, then I would rather stop helping people and letting everyone figuring everything by themselves and waiting for the original author to start updating the mod again, rather than risking getting a ban just for trying to help people.

Therefore, I'm out. Good luck.

Except you still have links on your mod page..

Yes. Links to just the translation of the mod (and of course updates on the MonsterData, otherwise half the monsters appears as Unknown). Everything else is gone. If you want me to remove the translation as well, feel free to ask.

Hello,

does anyone have this working or have a working simple DPS meter and monter health bar that works with current patch? i seem to have tried everything and the widgets are just blank, i can move them on screen but they do not populate.

Is it me or are we waiting for someone smart to update the mod? :)

Hello,

does anyone have this working or have a working simple DPS meter and monter health bar that works with current patch? i seem to have tried everything and the widgets are just blank, i can move them on screen but they do not populate.

Is it me or are we waiting for someone smart to update the mod? :smile:

As of right now, the admins are not allowing a new release unless its by the author or updated by the authors Github. However, the author has not been updating the Mod since before iceborne. You are free to modify the files a bit more. You need to modify 4 files (MonsterData.json, monsterdataconfig.cs, en_us.json, and Localization.cs) if you want your own modified version.

Are you not violating the Author's permissions as they have it set as such: Modification permission

You are not allowed to modify my files, including creating bug fixes or improving on features under any circumstances

While I understand you worked on the translation for it, and had permission what you are currently doing seems to be violating what they had set out. You could also just post your changes to the github instead of doing what you are doing.

I did violate the permissions on the sense that I posted a link of the modified mod that someone else already edited and uploaded. The unique thing I did by myself was adding the spanish translation to the mod (translating it manually) and putting everything together so people could use the mod successfully. If I did so bad as to have an administrator asking me to remove the links I created and undoing the work I've been doing, then I would rather stop helping people and letting everyone figuring everything by themselves and waiting for the original author to start updating the mod again, rather than risking getting a ban just for trying to help people.

Therefore, I'm out. Good luck.

Thanks for trying at least. Pretty shitty the mods won't let us update the mod, it's clear the author is just gone and isn't going to update it.