Some problems with... textures, I think?

FeelTD

Another question about bugs, glitches etc: I installed "10-mm Revolver" mod and packed it with some other mods into single .esp file using Mod Merger. As I went through the game, I got this revolver but it was invisible! After that, I've reinstalled the mod so it was separate .esp file and all went well, weapon became visible again. So can I ask what's the point of combining .esp files into one if it doesn't work as it should?

Edited by FeelTD

Heyas Feel - Here lies the problem with merging some mods (or, one of the problems). If the graphics files for them are packed up into BSA or BSA2 (? or is that BS2?) files, the merged mod can't read them. They either have to be extracted and installed as loose files, in the correct folder structure, or repacked into the bsa files for the merged mod. Which, can also mean having to reset them again in the merged mod so that the pathways are corrected. That part, I've never tried to do, so I'm kinda clueless about how to go about doing it.

Simple English version - If you are gonna merge mods, you have to merge All the files from the mod, not just the esp files ;)

Edited by StormWolf01

Thanks again for your help, I manage to fix my problem with textures (it seemes that merged mods just can't see their .ba2 files, so I extract files from them and put them into Data folder). But now I have yet another problem, this time with AAF: it just stuck at 60 percents when loading. Any ideas how to fix this?

Edited by FeelTD

Heyas BTD.

gah. ba2 files. Why am I always thinking BSA??? Geeze, sorry about that. But glad ya figured out what I
meant :)

AAF I'm afraid that I have NO experience with :(

I think tho, that HeyYou has advised people to try reinstalling it, manually. And to make sure that they're starting the game thru F4se. Other than that, I'm afraid all I know about it is that it's for animations, and a lot of stuff from the site that shall not be named uses it.