vortex won't let me change load order pls help!

0InfamousX0

So for some reason my plugins tab is non existent, I can't use the manage rules option as it just says there are no conflicts, I have been searching for days for an answer I just want to get my mods working but can't w/o adjusting load order. Someone pls help me w/ this crapshoot mod manager so I can change my load order and play the witcher 3.

Witcher 3 does not have a plugins tab because it has no plugins. Those are Bethesda specific.

Witcher 3 mods are deployed in their own separate folders, so per se, you won't have file conflicts. Load order in W3 does still exist though, but only rarely should it actually cause issues.

It is more likely that your issues are down to you not merging scripts that should be merged (using Script Merger).

NMM has no functionality to manage your load order in Witcher 3, Vortex, however, will very soon have such functionality as we are actively working on that.

To reiterate though: I suspect your issues are down to something else though, I would be able to tell if you provided more info.

Some of my mods were simply beating others in load order and canceling out the effects I was looking for such as scarring and or hd textures in the environment. Was able to reconfigure boot order w/ the script merger though through non mergable process ty for the link :D.

Some of my mods were simply beating others in load order and canceling out the effects I was looking for such as scarring and or hd textures in the environment. Was able to reconfigure boot order w/ the script merger though through non mergable process ty for the link :D.

Make sure you are using to MOVE method of Deployment, because the script merger will not work with Symlinks, and HardLinks