Obama: Worst president in the last 100 years

MrJoseCuervo

Put 10 experts in a room, and ask them for advice on any particular issues, and you will get 10 different opinions. Why you think Obama was doing so well, because he 'listened to experts' is beyond me. ..

sometimes in single cases you may be right - especially if you feel sick and spend your time with medical diagnosis.

but lets talk about worldwide strategy and the cases 90% or more of the scientific experts worldwide are same opinion and just a few people are ignorant and lets say it polite try to spread alternative facts. corona and co2 pollution are two prominent examples of many.

most people would believe the scientists including obama and me, not so trump and you and at least -surprisingly-in the u.s many others.

that are the facts and real important topics we are talking about.

if a leader fails miserably in such clear worldwide cases do you think he does better for his country ? so what do you say ?

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obama's elections have never been contested.

No psychiatrist never created any petition to impeach Obama because of his mental health.

Obama didn't deport immigrant's children in prison camps

The worst president the US have ever know is either trumpet either bush jr.

Corona is a threat, there is no doubt about that. At least, not to me.... (considering that due to my health issues, if I contract it, it will quite likely kill me.) Some in government would like to deny that, but, the evidence is there..... cold hard facts. I will grant you that Trump is on the wrong side of this issue, but, I still like him better than Hilary, or biden.....

As for CO2.... it isn't a pollutant. Its a natural part of our atmosphere, and without it, we wouldn't exist. But, getting to what you are actually referring to, Climate Change.... yeah, the climate IS changing, and there is consensus on that. (and I agree with it.) The major debate is over just how much of it human activity accounts for. The thing is, the climate changes, regardless of if industrialized man is around, or not. Where I live, it has been both a tropical paradise, but, it has also been buried under a mile of ice, and industrialized man was nowhere to be found for those events. (of course, it has also been sea bed as well......) Water levels have risen, and fallen. We are still finding cities under the ocean, that have been there for centuries, if not millennia, again, long before industrialized man was around. ARE humans contributing to it? Quite likely. Are we the SOLE cause? Nope. To believe otherwise, ignores the facts.

And then we have the whole thing of 'settled science'...... Scientists are not infallible. Look at history, what was once 'settled science', has, on far too many occasions, been determined to be in error. Are we wrong here? Maybe. Maybe not. We won't have an answer to that question for the foreseeable future.... if ever.

Corona is a threat, there is no doubt about that. At least, not to me.... (considering that due to my health issues, if I contract it, it will quite likely kill me.) Some in government would like to deny that, but, the evidence is there..... cold hard facts. I will grant you that Trump is on the wrong side of this issue, but, I still like him better than Hilary, or biden.....

As for CO2.... it isn't a pollutant. Its a natural part of our atmosphere, and without it, we wouldn't exist. But, getting to what you are actually referring to, Climate Change.... yeah, the climate IS changing, and there is consensus on that. (and I agree with it.) The major debate is over just how much of it human activity accounts for. The thing is, the climate changes, regardless of if industrialized man is around, or not. Where I live, it has been both a tropical paradise, but, it has also been buried under a mile of ice, and industrialized man was nowhere to be found for those events. (of course, it has also been sea bed as well......) Water levels have risen, and fallen. We are still finding cities under the ocean, that have been there for centuries, if not millennia, again, long before industrialized man was around. ARE humans contributing to it? Quite likely. Are we the SOLE cause? Nope. To believe otherwise, ignores the facts.

And then we have the whole thing of 'settled science'...... Scientists are not infallible. Look at history, what was once 'settled science', has, on far too many occasions, been determined to be in error. Are we wrong here? Maybe. Maybe not. We won't have an answer to that question for the foreseeable future.... if ever.

oh heyyou, come on! are you kidding ? weatherforforecast was never so precise as in the last years and co2 (too much fossil energy burned) was never so precisely measured as in the last few years. we have sattelites and you think you know better as the scientists who invented and optimized this stuff to make forecasts and who measure the values? i know trump think he is clever, but you - you believe that? come on. is it really so sad as it seems ? do you really think science is just used to make u.s. tiny and others great ? we live all on the same planet. seems you like more and more extreme weather changes and hurricanes. i know many people who don`t like that. if you believe a misinformed rich soap entertainer more than worldwide coorperating scientists or try to make me believe this trump communication is more than spreading "alternative facts" i think it is all said and good night america!

oh heyyou, come on! are you kidding ? weatherforforecast was never so precise as in the lst years and co2 poolution was never so percisely measured as in the last few years. we have sattelites and you think you know better as the scientists who invented and optimized this stuff ? i know trump thinks so, but you! come on. is it really so sad as it seems ?

One thing you don't know about me, is I went to school for this stuff, for 8 years. Just never did anything with it. (but, it was fun going to school.....)

And sure, we can measure things rather precisely, that still doesn't mean our conclusions are correct. After all, everything that is happening now, has happened before. Numerous times. LONG before homo sapiens were even a twinkle in the universes eye. Not to mention that since we CAN now measure these things rather precisely, and we can see more, it gives the appearance that things are happening more often.... which really isn't the case. Climate is a VERY complex system, and we are only just beginning to understand the various factors that can influence it, a fair few of which, aren't even terrestrial.

So, once again, Is the climate changing? Yep. Sure is. Is mankind the SOLE cause. Absolutely not. We ARE a contributing factor, and reducing our CO2 output wouldn't be a bad thing, but, to do so at the major expense to our economy is throwing the baby out with the bathwater. Even if we completely stopped producing CO2 today (impossible, as that would also imply we quit breathing....) the climate would STILL change. And a carbon tax? That's friggin' laughable. Since when has a tax EVER solved a problem? Or even contributed to solving a problem???? The government isn't in business to SOLVE problems. They like to treat the symptoms, while ignoring the disease. Its far more profitable (for them...) that way.

In the end though, the climate is going to change regardless of what we do, so, we get two choices, we can adapt, or, we can die. Wouldn't be first time a changing climate has wiped out a species. (or several millions species all at once for that matter.)

Edited by HeyYou

In the end though, the climate is going to change regardless of what we do, so, we get two choices, we can adapt, or, we can die. Wouldn't be first time a changing climate has wiped out a species. (or several millions species all at once for that matter.)

wrong, you are narrowing your view and your options and nobody knows why!

extremely simplified you have at least 3 choices:

1. do nothing (it is back to stone age but this does not mean you have to die!)

2. accept as a fatalist what is just happening and do nothing, it is like 1. but you do it because you want it that way! (probably that what you and trump prefer)

3. accept and study the facts, use that info or support others to make future better while using science and valuable information in a way you think it should be at least a littlebit better for all (that is what all u.s presidents, excluding trump, prefered!).

wrong, you are narrowing your view and your options and nobody knows why!

extremely simplified you have at least 3 choices:

1. do nothing (it is back to stone age but this does not mean you have to die!)

2. accept as a fatalist what is just happening and do nothing, it is like 1. but you do it because you want it that way! (probably that what you and trump prefer)

3. accept and study the facts, use that info or support others to make future better while using science and valuable information in a way you think it should be at least a littlebit better for all (that is what all u.s presidents, excluding trump, prefered!).

We cannot stop climate change. It IS going to happen. Denying that particular fact flies in the face of BILLIONS of years of evidence to the contrary.

When I say "adapt", I don't mean "do nothing". Reducing our impact on the environment is definitely something we need to do, and it isn't just our carbon footprint. But implementing policies that are going to bury us in debt, trash our economy, make EVERYTHING more expensive...... isn't a good idea either. One of the biggest issues that we face, is population growth..... And that is going to be impossible to correct. (barring another world war, or a disease that makes covid look like a summer cold......)

We can see the writing on the wall. We KNOW what is going to happen. We need to start taking steps NOW, to mitigate problems we are going to face in the future. By altering how we treat our environment, we *might* be able to delay the inevitable, but, in the end, it's still inevitable. Climate change is a fact of life. Has been since the earth first formed. So, prepare for it.

yeah, we cannot stop climate change and that is not the point. the point is that we try to influence it in a way things get better for all!

impossible without science if your name is not trump!

so let's do fracking and support burning coal until the day is night, the way how trump "adapts" to climate change.

great, and this is trumps and/or your vision how to delay the inevitable ?

and your conclusion: let's shredder together the climate in a bad but cheap and economyfriendly way (trumps way) because in the end climate change and after that the crash is inevitable ? great theory ! is this one of the famous theories spreaded by fox tv ?

i can't believe that people think this way. you have children ? hopefully not!

yeah, we cannot stop climate change and that is not the point. the point is that we try to influence it in a way things get better for all!

impossible without science if your name is not trump!

so let's do fracking and support burning coal until the day is night, the way how trump "adapts" to climate change.

great, and this is trumps and/or your vision how to delay the inevitable ?

and your conclusion: let's shredder together the climate in a bad but cheap and economyfriendly way (trumps way) because in the end climate change and after that the crash is inevitable ? great theory ! is this one of the famous theories spreaded by fox tv ?

i can't believe that people think this way. you have children ? hopefully not!

Seriously?? THAT is your response?? I don't think I have ever seen a more creative misinterpretation of what I typed. Congratulations. You win the internet.