Make a mod-list to make SSE like Ultimate Skyrim

hogash90

Well, guys, the idea is simple:

Make a mod-list to make SkyrimSE the most similar as possible to the ultimateSkyrim pack.

BUT 4 SIMPLE RULES:

1. GRAPHIC/AESTHETIC MODS ARE NOT ALLOWED

(For graphic mods i mean hd textures, hd models, enb or enhancements like having riverwood much beautifull.

That's not the point for this topic.)

2. MODS MUST BE COMPATIBLE WITH EACH OTHER (OFC)

This is just to take a look at some original ideas for me and for other people like me that cannot play the ultimateSkyrim megaModPack.

3. MINIMUM 30 MODS BUT NO MORE THAN 60

If you reach 60 you can add 1 or 2 more obviously if necessary

4. NO $$$ FOR MODS

HAVE FUN ^_^

Hope this is a inspirational topic ♥

... you only really need 6 to 12 mods to make the game "ultimate" if graphical mods are off the table; albeit I don't know what you consider to be "ultimate".

Yes you are right about the quantity, but immersion is a must, so there can be 20 mods about it to mix and match.

The ultimate skyrim is a mega mod pack for skyrim LE that overhauls the very whole game.

I alreasy have my set of mods but i just wanna taste something from you all guys, that's not a request. this is just a "game" (?), just to kill some time ^_^

1. SkyUI

2. MoreHUD SE

3. MoreHUD Inventory Edition

4. Himika's Lock On

5. Combat Gameplay Overhaul

6. Ultimate Combat

7. Weapon Tweaks

8. Animated Armoury

9. your choice between Realm of Lorkhan or Live Another Life

10. Legacy of the Dragonborn

11. AI Overhaul

12. Serana Dialogue Edit

13. RAF Inventory Limits

14. your choice between Sands of Time and the other mods that author produced or plunging through Mihail's mods

15. either Survival Mode if you have it or iNeed if you don't

16. SWIFT if you have Survival, Frostfall if you have iNeed

17. Unofficial Special Edition Patch

18. Destructible Skyrim

19. Encounter Zones Unlocked

20. Choice between Dynamic Dungeon Loot or Morrowloot

21. Your favourite perk overhaul. I think Ordinator is currently the most popular

22. iEquip

23. Immersive Magic Overhaul

24. True Armor

25. Know Your Enemy

26. Retimed Hit Frames

Optionals down below:

27. Ultimate Dragons or Elemental Dragons. First one turns Skyrim dragons into Dark Souls dragons so skill matters more than stats and the other one gives them more spells and buffs the crap out of them.

28. TK Hitstop

29. Immersive College of Winterhold

30. Stronger Swimming Animation

I listed as many mods as I could think of that actually change gameplay and was forced to add in some filler. You really only need like a dozen or so mods if you're trying to be as minimalistic as possible, but downloading all of Gamwich's mods will massively improve the look of your game while perfectly maintaining the aesthetic without even scratching your framerate.

If by ultimate you mean not using SMIM, 3D items nor implementing such things as ENB Lights or parallax, i don't get what you're trying to do here. Even immersive mods such as Camping come with updated graphics.

Having shields on your back makes Skyrim more "ultimate" than improving dated meshes ? I don't think that modding shouldn't be treated in any other way than as a whole tbh.