6 replies to this topic

visum40

visum40

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hello.

I recently bought premium, because of the low download speeds I had. Now it should be unlimited, but It's still capped at 1 MB/s per file. My download speed in Steam etc. is ~10 MB/s so I think it isn't my connection problem.

The thing is, I can download one file with speed of 1 MB/s and multiple files every also with 1 MB/s. So technically there is no cap, because I can download 100 files 1MB/s each, but when I want to download large files ~5 GB it can cause problem.

I'm using MO2, connected to Nexus, cleared cache, tried reloging, changing server to nearest (Prague for me).

Ping output:

Reply from 185.152.65.129: bytes=32 time=207ms TTL=49
Request timed out.
Reply from 185.152.65.129: bytes=32 time=167ms TTL=49
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 185.152.65.129:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 2, Lost = 2 (50% loss),
Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 167ms, Maximum = 207ms, Average = 187ms

Will appreciate if someone can help me.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 13,046 posts

Have you restarted your mod manager since becoming Premium?

Did you try downloading manually? Have you tried to download from different CDN servers? 

If it's exact 1MB/s per file it sounds like it may be your ISP throttling you. Also check that no other downloads are going on in the background (such as Steam updates)

visum40

visum40

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Yes, I have tried restarting many times. Manual download gives the same result.

Servers I have tried yet:

CDN

Paris

Prague

Amsterdam

All giving the same result. Also, why would my ISP limit me only for NexusMods? That's riddicolous. And there is no any download in background.

Pickysaurus

Pickysaurus

Community Manager

• Admin
  • 13,046 posts

So to be clear, if you download a single mod, (i.e. one running download from Nexus Mods) what download speed do you see for that? 

visum40

visum40

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

1 MB/s

visum40

visum40

Stranger

• Supporter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

bump

Dark0ne

Dark0ne

Webmaster

• Admin
  • 21,164 posts

Please can you provide the details in this article: https://help.nexusmo...s-what-can-i-do

Also please ensure you try downloading one of our test files listed in the article and let us know the result.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: download, troubleshoot, problem, mo2

Page loaded in: 1.120 seconds