Skyrim SE crashes after installing a couple extra mods, even after I removed them

ConnorTheCondor
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

SOLVED! Thanks for your replies everyone, I was able to find a solution from a friend

So I recently started a new SSE playthrough and started with 8 mods and everything went smoothly. I played for about 4 hours and didn't experience any bugs. Here was my starting mod list (and load order):

Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
IcePenguinWorldMap.esp
Immersive Patrols II.esp
Rayeks_End_SSE_1.0.esp
Immersive Sounds - Compendium.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Then, this morning, I decided to install a couple more. I installed Ars Metallica and Rich Skyrim Merchants, and enabled them both. Last night I had saved at the end of a dungeon, so when I loaded the game up it was fine, but when I went through the exit to enter "Skyrim", the game crashed to desktop. I tried other saves and the same thing happened. My next plan was to disable both mods, which I did, but it still crashed. Now, I've completely removed and deleted Ars Metallica and Rich Skyrim Merchants, but my save still crashes. What do I do? I heard that some mods install scripts and they would require manual removal to completely get rid of the mod, but I have no clue where to begin with that. I'm mostly new to modding and can't figure out what to do. Any help would be appreciated.
Edited by ConnorTheCondor

• Solution

Did you install those mods manually or with Vortex?
If you installed them with Vortex then Vortex removed all of the scripts.
Sounds like the problem with your save game is that you added mods DURING a playthrough (which you should never do), then saved the game, and baked stuff into the save from the two mods you added, then later removed (another thing which you shouldn't do) and now your save is permanently corrupted

You MIGHT be able to save your save game with Fallrim Tools, but you'll have to read up on how to use it, you want to remove any orphaned instances which is what you ALWAYS end up with when you add a mod(s) to an ongoing game, save, then later remove the mod(s)