Need help to mod

Wolf382

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, but you are pretty good at knowing which mods are OMODs and can go right into the Oblivion\obmm\mods folder and which ones you need to use the OBMM menus to Add Archive to get them showing in the OBMM right hand window?

OK I can help you with what to do in OBMM while installing different mods. I just didn't want to go through the extra steps if you are already good at using OBMM.

So next we will get HGEC and then Roberts male installed. We'll start with HGEC.

The version of HGEC that you have shown in your list is not the best one to use as it does not come with a complete equipment replacer (clothes and armor compatible with the HGEC body). You do have Vanilla Gear Redux listed, which is a complete HGEC compatible replacer as far as I know (don't use it myself) but I suggest that you install EVE HGEC Eyecandy Variants Expansion instead of the HGEC you have listed (so that we have the complete equipment replacer).

After we confirm that EVE is working we'll will install Vanilla Gear Redux and allow it to overwrite any of the EVE stuff it wants to, but then if EVE has anything that Vanilla Gear Redux missed it will be covered.

EVE comes with an OMOD download that has a script to walk you through the installation options. Download manually the top listed download on the Files tab to your game's Oblivion\obmm\mods folder.

Next start OBMM and you will see EVE listed in the right hand side panel with a green box beside it. Double left click on it and OBMM will start the install script, which will allow you to select body type (both size and nude or with underwear) and any of the optional things such as Shivering Isles etc.

The green box will turn blue and you should now see a couple of ESPs listed in the left hand panel of the OBMM window (e.g. EVE_ShiveringIslesEasterEggs.esp and EVE_StockEquipmentReplacer.esp).

Start the game and confirm that you have the body option you selected.

Ah ... right. See you're keeping me on my toes for getting stuff in the right order!

No trouble, did you already install the skeleton replacer or would you like a hand with that?

OK ... there are some things with the female Khajiit body that carry over from the vanilla game. We will get that fixed when we install Oblivion Character Overhaul v2, but first let's get Roberts Male installed.

On the Robert Male mod page Files tab download the fourth from the top in the Main Files section (the one named Robert Male Body replacer v52 OMOD) to that same Oblivion\obmm\mods folder we used for EVE. Same as EVE the next step is to start OBMM and again when you double click the green box it will start the install script to walk you through the different body options (again nude or underwear and body type).

When you are done that and test you will again see that the female Khajiit are messed up (maybe not quite so messed but still not right). Once you confirm that the other male races are OK we'll fix that with the OCO v2 install.