Photo

Help Modding. Nothing works for certain popular Mod.

#modding

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

BlahbyBlueBla

BlahbyBlueBla

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I've tried every youtube video. Researched, Mod Organizer to Vortex, SKSE on Steam. Constantly having issues but following by the rules. I can Mod. But when I mess with SKSE sometimes it just doesn't want to function. Then when I want to try and get extend animation and physics to my game. Either it acts like it works and everything is in order but never shows up in-game with my other mods, or crashes everything. So I just really need some help. I've had friends who mod and cannot see to understand why nothing works. Just like someone who heavy mods show me the way. I've spent a whole four days trying to put things like new character skeletons. Please help, because my computer needs Jesus to be able to mod. Lol

HadToRegister

HadToRegister

Awake at stupid o'clock

• Premium Member
  • 15,561 posts

Well, with so little info to go on...

1. Are you trying to Mod Skyrim Special Edition or Skyrim LE?

2. depending n your answer for #1, are you using the proper SKSE or SKSE64 for the game you have?

3. Depending on #1, are you downloading and installing Mods for the version of the game you have?

5. What certain popular mod are you having trouble with?

LadyMilla

LadyMilla

Resident poster

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,559 posts

This is a subforum dedicated to new user introductions. If you want to ask game-specific questions or have modding related issue, please use the subforums dedicated to the game in question.

Topic locked.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: #modding

Page loaded in: 1.125 seconds