Help Modding. Nothing works for certain popular Mod.

BlahbyBlueBla

I've tried every youtube video. Researched, Mod Organizer to Vortex, SKSE on Steam. Constantly having issues but following by the rules. I can Mod. But when I mess with SKSE sometimes it just doesn't want to function. Then when I want to try and get extend animation and physics to my game. Either it acts like it works and everything is in order but never shows up in-game with my other mods, or crashes everything. So I just really need some help. I've had friends who mod and cannot see to understand why nothing works. Just like someone who heavy mods show me the way. I've spent a whole four days trying to put things like new character skeletons. Please help, because my computer needs Jesus to be able to mod. Lol

Well, with so little info to go on...

1. Are you trying to Mod Skyrim Special Edition or Skyrim LE?

2. depending n your answer for #1, are you using the proper SKSE or SKSE64 for the game you have?

3. Depending on #1, are you downloading and installing Mods for the version of the game you have?

5. What certain popular mod are you having trouble with?

This is a subforum dedicated to new user introductions. If you want to ask game-specific questions or have modding related issue, please use the subforums dedicated to the game in question.

Topic locked.